Walton RB, Mia Cut - Father of the year

Virgil

The woman is carrying your child...your child...

...and she is a woman...

...who is pregnant with your baby.

How can your hand go back and forth against her face...hard...or at all?

She was probably screaming and crying, too, but I guess the fear in her voice and pain in her noises didn't do the trick for you.

14 minutes ago, eball said:

"The Dolphins are now likely in the market for a new lead running back starting in 2020. Kalen Ballage has assumed that role in Walton's absence with little success, averaging just 1.9 yards per carry. Patrick Laird and Myles Gaskin have received limited reps behind Ballage. The trio, along with De'Lance Turner, will carry the load for the rest of the season."

Damn.  Talk about an empty cupboard!

With my changes below...

"The Dolphins are now likely in the market for a new lead running back starting in 2020. Widley Snipper-Bow has assumed that role in Walton's absence with little success, averaging just 1.9 yards per carry. Channing McDoodle Snack and Chester Chesterton have received limited reps behind Ballage. The trio, along with Gutteral Delancy, will carry the load for the rest of the season."

It literally doesn't change the impact of the story, whatsoever.

I know none of those backs, but at least my names are interesting.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28114827/mark-walton-cut-dolphins-rb-allegedly-struck-pregnant-woman

Apparently, he found out in the last 24 hours that he is the father.

It's amazing the piece of ***** humans that walk this earth.  To think, someone, somewhere, bought this guys jersey

This sounds like an episode of the Jerry Springer Show

2 hours ago, leonbus23 said:

I guess it was a bad joke. It just seems that there is always one or two people who blame the victim and then extrapolate the event into a broader social issue in the U.S. e.g. media, soft liberals, pc culture, etc.

Not really.

There's usually someone like me espousing misogynistic philosophies like "we should wait to hear the evidence before jumping to conclusions," but rarely if ever do we see what you described.

And in cases like this or Ray Rice, when it seems pretty clear what happened, you don't even see much of that. I haven't seen anyone jump to his defense yet. But hey, it's still early. 

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Just watched the Ron Artest documentary recently and along with his mental health issues, he had a father who taught him that you had to be the toughest and strongest to survive. They had a good relationship, but he kept coming back to that point, that he was raised to destroy whoever or whatever was in front of him from the time he was 5, man woman or child. 

He took ownership of it after the fact, but said that his dad was a big factor in his mindset.

Richie said something very similar about his Dad...

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I would describe what I would do with these sorts of human trash,  but the board likely has rules against such verbiage....

Send them to the Ministry to study scripture and learn calligraphy?

you bastard !

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28114827/mark-walton-cut-dolphins-rb-allegedly-struck-pregnant-woman

Apparently, he found out in the last 24 hours that he is the father.

It's amazing the piece of ***** humans that walk this earth.  To think, someone, somewhere, bought this guys jersey

Saw some Tyreek Hill Jerseys on TV last night.  Andy Reid LOVES  his pregnant baby momma beater...

Par for the course.

32 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

The woman he beat up will drop charges and marry him ... The NFL will sing Kumbaya ... In another year or so he'll beat the hell out of both his wife and their child ... and the wheels on the bus go round and round.

Hold on just a minute, sir!!!  This is only true if he's a really, really good player!!!!  The NFL has bills to pay, you know!

• Haha (+1) 1