Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)

ngbills

Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should They Sign Him If He Shows He Can Play?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

“Reid resumed his protests and in the off-season signed a three-year extension worth about $22 million.

Reid said that the contract did not change his contention that he had been blackballed”

How does one with a $22 million dollar deal argue that with a straight face? If I’m his attorney, I could argue it, but I’d have a hard time sleeping at night. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, frogger said:

Fully believe a scout will be sent and fully believe if that scout returns saying there’s something there, Kap will meet with Buffalo.   If all parties are convinced he brings value they’ll sign him.

My first reaction on reading your post was that Buffalo would be low on his list, but, a place like Buffalo would probably be the best thing for him.  Whether he and his agent agree???

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I would LOVE Kap being signed in Buffalo will get a first hand look at what the “City if Great Neighbors” really looks like. 

That's an awfully broad brush your painting with Bobby.  It will be tough sledding for Kaepernick if he is signed, regardless of the city.  There are some I would rule out, not because of their current QB situation, but because of the city itself.  I, personally, wouldn't put Buffalo in the rule out category. Guess I'm a glass half full guy.

Sorry if this was posted 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/here-are-the-nfl-teams-reportedly-attending-colin-kaepernicks-workout-202525494.html

Lol to this guy 

New England Patriots - Bill Belichick answered a question about Kaepernick in his usual brusk manner, telling reporters he wasn’t sure if the Patriots would attend the workout. Though Belichick wouldn’t give an answer, the team is reportedly going to have someone at the workout.