Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)

ngbills

Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should They Sign Him If He Shows He Can Play?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

Florio is a lawyer by trade. At 3:35 mark is when Florio discusses the possible 2nd law suit by Kaepernick against the NFL. @colin

i hear that, but my working assumption is that florio is wrong or talking out of his butt.  it's a pretty good model for that guy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, colin said:

i hear that, but my working assumption is that florio is wrong or talking out of his butt.  it's a pretty good model for that guy.

I agree with you. IF true though this would be a sketchy move by the NFL. Kaep at this point has no choice but to show up even if the teams don’t have any real interest. 

The reason Kaep is so hated is that people watch sports as a release from their everyday life & grind. Nobody wants political & SJW agendas shoved down their throat when they just want to watch a football game. The kneeling annoyed a lot of people, but I think it'd have been soon forgotten if not for every media outlet covering Kaep's kneeling 24/7, more coverage than the the actual games being played. I consider ESPN a big factor in the whole thing blowing up in Kaep's face. Anybody who says him signing wouldn't be a media distraction for long, is dead wrong.

He would've been signed by Baltimore years ago if his dumbass GF wouldn't have insinuated Ray Lewis was a slave to the team owner, during Kaep's contract negotiations.

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

The reason Kaep is so hated is that people watch sports as a release from their everyday life & grind. Nobody wants political & SJW agendas shoved down their throat when they just want to watch a football game. The kneeling annoyed a lot of people, but I think it'd have been soon forgotten if not for every media outlet covering Kaep's kneeling 24/7, more coverage than the the actual games being played. I consider ESPN a big factor in the whole thing blowing up in Kaep's face. Anybody who says him signing wouldn't be a media distraction for long, is dead wrong.

He would've been signed by Baltimore years ago if his dumbass GF wouldn't have insinuated Ray Lewis was a slave to the team owner, during Kaep's contract negotiations.

He knelt silently.  He didn't shove anything down anyone's throats.

Kurt Warner praising Jesus 17 times before answering a post-game question is shoving crap down people's throats.

Tebow doing the same thing and/or making sure the camera was on him before "praying," was shoving crap down people's throats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Kurt Warner praising Jesus 17 times before answering a post-game question is shoving crap down people's throats.

Tebow doing the same thing and/or making sure the camera was on him before "praying," was shoving crap down people's throats.

Did you even read the post? 

He said the media shoved it down our throats, which is 100% true. The opening of the game became bigger than the games he was in. 

Is it fair, not really, but it's an unfortunate side effect of having Kaep anywhere near your team. To ignore the circus is not being honest in the argument. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, but I would say disrespecting your country is worse than praising Jesus.

For the record, I don’t really hate Kaep at all, I just like laughing at his supporters. :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rico said:

For the record, I don’t really hate Kaep at all, I just like laughing at his supporters. :) 

It's a song.

Who felt disrespected???

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

It's comments like these that keep the ridiculous debate raging. 

It's not what he did and it's the only thing that will be taken from your post making it impossible to have a decent discussion. 

Thanks for all you do! 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

It's a song.

Who felt disrespected???

case in point... 

and the dance continues. 

silly. gobbled up the bait like a good little bunny. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It's comments like these that keep the ridiculous debate raging. 

It's not what he did and it's the only thing that will be taken from your post making it impossible to have a decent discussion. 

Thanks for all you do! 

case in point... 

and the dance continues. 

silly. 

You got a problem with dancing?  I dance with Rico every chance I get.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You got a problem with dancing?  I dance with Rico every chance I get.

well, if you're looking for a dance partner... 

i have only one question and it's the only one that matters. 

if a team takes a chance on Kaep can you guarantee that the national anthem isn't appointed 'must see tv'? 

I guarantee it will be the biggest NFL moment all month. that's not good for anyone. it's a reality tv circus, and we don't need it. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

What are we arguing about today?

LOL

Not sure why folks here feel a need to keep topics related to football.  It's really about the arguing with strangers that makes this place tick, isn't it?

I say red is a better color than blue.  Who is going to prove me wrong!?

I have no problem with trying out any QB under the sun. It would not be wise to put all stock into Josh Allen. They need to keep drafting (and picking up FA QBs) until they find one that can carry an offense.....like really care an offense through the air. I know people may not care about yards per game but man, can it really be that hard, especially when you are on a team that is behind so often?

48 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They should have been more like Kaep and waited until they weren't viable options as starting QB's to capitalize on...errr...share their beliefs.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall