Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)

ngbills

Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should They Sign Him If He Shows He Can Play?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

Actually Kaepernick and his representatives could in fact be setting up for a second collusion case and this Saturday Workout could be what shuts the second case down. Look it up, a lot of lawyers talking about this... Florio mentions it I. This article this morning also..... this has nothing to do with his football skillset anymore. Pure lawyer play.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/12/nfl-not-colin-kaepernick-arranged-saturday-workout/

I would be very surprised if the undisclosed terms of the collusion agreement did not include holding the NFL harmless from further suit.

Lawyers and Florio can say anything they like, doesn't mean it's legit.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I would be very surprised if the undisclosed terms of the collusion agreement did not include holding the NFL harmless from further suit.

Lawyers and Florio can say anything they like, doesn't mean it's legit.

Agreed 1000%, there aint NO way the NFL forked over millions just to leave themselves open to be sued again.  Florio's entire "take" is asinine.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Is that really true at this point? Hasn't the issue blown over to a large extent? I don't think it would cause major issues at this point.

I think the various viewpoints expressed in this thread (some of which are no longer present as they broaden the scope beyond that relevant to it) indicate that the underlying divide in American politics is still present and accounted for.  See below for excellent example.

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Baltimore offered him a contract and then Kaeps girlfriend posted a meme on social media calling Baltimores owner a slave owner and Ray Lewis a house boy.  Have a feeling thats not where he is going.  People need to wake up and understand this fool got run from the league allon his own.

I could always be mistaken, but I don't think the terms on which his collusion suit with the NFL was settled were "you got run from the league all on your own, Fool"  Confidential settlement though, so we should by rights never know.

Pretty sure everything he said was spot on.  Maybe look up Kaeps stance on Fidel Castro as well.  He is a misguided fool who plays on emotions to look intelligent.  In reality he is a race baiting spoiled cry baby.

You're entitled to that viewpoint, and other people are entitled to their very different views.

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol you must watch CNN religiously. He took advantage of a few unfortunate incidents to advance an anti cop anti Caucasian agenda, Even wearing socks depicting cartoon pigs in police uniforms. Yes, he disrespected Police and is supportive of criminals including some who have killed police. He’s a mediocre ballplayer and basically pond scum. Glad you think he’s a great guy, but I can’t agree with you. 

Where did I say he was a great guy? His mother is white so the anti-Caucasian thing doesn’t float. You are exactly who I refer to in my post. 

Why doesn't this guy just go to the CFL then he wouldn't have to stand for the anthem because he's not Canadian & he could prove or not prove to all the folks in the NFL right or wrong how good he is or not & make money while doing so !

Got to give it to him he is stubborn !

Every team will probably be there to show no sign of trying to keep him out of the league. This seems like another ploy by him and his agent to strengthen their case against the NFL. 
For me this entire issue has always been about freedom and what makes this country great. 
Kaep exorcised his right to freedom of speech. To protest something he believes in. Kaep then opted out of his contract. Another freedom afforded to him. Then the men and women of the NFL decided that his play wasn’t worth the distraction it would bring. This is a right the owners have. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I read an article that at one point he refused a backup contract because he wants to be a starter making starter money. 

Yes, that's true.  My guess is that he's no longer going to expect to start.  I certainly hope not.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

that to me is where he screwed himself. He should have taken the job and waited for an opportunity to prove himself. 

I think he screwed up that opportunity, too.  He and his girlfriend.  If he really wants to be employed, I'm expecting him to be smarter about it and for his girlfriend to keep her GD mouth shut.

• Like (+1) 3

Kaep has many demands.... 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/12/colin-kaepernick-workout-nfl-qb/

"Colin Kaepernick had some demands before agreeing to work with the NFL to conduct a private workout this weekend ... starting with making sure teams were sending serious decision-makers and not the peons.

We've spoken with multiple sources about the workout and were told the NFL contacted Kap's camp first after multiple teams reached out to the league to express interest in the QB.

We're told the league gave Colin a hard deadline on whether he was in or out -- and Colin responded with a few demands of his own.

First, Colin wanted to make sure the workout would be a "legitimate process" -- and not a P.R. stunt.

There is an expectation from Colin's side that the league will provide a list of team officials who will attend.

We're also told Colin pushed back on the workout date because he felt Saturday is a tough day for NFL teams since most teams are traveling and prepping for a game on Sunday.

But, the NFL wouldn't budge and Colin ultimately agreed to do the workout on Saturday. It's still unclear why the league was so dead set on Sat.

Colin tweeted about the workout on Tuesday -- making his expectations crystal clear ... he wants BOSSES on the premises.

"I’ve been in shape and ready for this for 3 years, can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs on Saturday."

Stay tuned ..."

13 minutes ago, bklnpete said:

Where did I say he was a great guy? His mother is white so the anti-Caucasian thing doesn’t float. You are exactly who I refer to in my post. 

I don’t appreciate the name calling so don’t stoop to that level. If you can’t have a civil discussion then move on. 

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

"Colin Kaepernick had some demands before agreeing to work with the NFL to conduct a private workout this weekend ... starting with making sure teams were sending serious decision-makers and not the peons.

We've spoken with multiple sources about the workout and were told the NFL contacted Kap's camp first after multiple teams reached out to the league to express interest in the QB.

We're told the league gave Colin a hard deadline on whether he was in or out -- and Colin responded with a few demands of his own.

First, Colin wanted to make sure the workout would be a "legitimate process" -- and not a P.R. stunt.

There is an expectation from Colin's side that the league will provide a list of team officials who will attend.

We're also told Colin pushed back on the workout date because he felt Saturday is a tough day for NFL teams since most teams are traveling and prepping for a game on Sunday.

But, the NFL wouldn't budge and Colin ultimately agreed to do the workout on Saturday. It's still unclear why the league was so dead set on Sat.

Colin tweeted about the workout on Tuesday -- making his expectations crystal clear ... he wants BOSSES on the premises.

"I’ve been in shape and ready for this for 3 years, can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs on Saturday."

Stay tuned ..."

First, Colin wanted to make sure the workout would be a "legitimate process" -- and not a P.R. stunt.  There is an expectation from Colin's side that the league will provide a list of team officials who will attend.

Do you consider those to be unreasonable requests (not demands)?  I certainly don't.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

Stay tuned ..."

Sounds like legitimate requests.

Just now, Gugny said:

First, Colin wanted to make sure the workout would be a "legitimate process" -- and not a P.R. stunt.  There is an expectation from Colin's side that the league will provide a list of team officials who will attend.

Do you consider those to be unreasonable requests (not demands)?  I certainly don't.

Hey Gundy I suggest you write to TMZ and ask them that question. We just here for the entertainment value. Some interesting opinions on here, especially from the pro Kaep people. I dont care either way. 

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Hey Gundy I suggest you write to TMZ and ask them that question. We just here for the entertainment value. Some interesting opinions on here, especially from the pro Kaep people. I dont care either way. 

You prefaced with "Kaep has many demands...."

After reading what you copy/pasted, he had two requests and zero demands.

Just now, Gugny said:

You prefaced with "Kaep has many demands...."

After reading what you copy/pasted, he had two requests and zero demands.

Read the article... I didnt write it...Just posting what I read and thought some people on here would appreciate the share...