Trump’s Second Term, What Will It Look Like?

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why do you say it's only a single phone call? That's just not true 

So you’re saying he’s done way worse ‘stuff’ but Nancy’s only going to bring him up on charges of that phone call? Apparently the way worse stuff were REALLY HIGH crimes and misdemeanors, but the now-shredded constitution never mentioned REALLY HIGH crimes so they’re letting those slide. ?

32 minutes ago, Gary M said:

And the article brings this up and it's a great point.  So she's saying democrats aren't ready for a woman of color to be President?  Those racist misogynistic lefties!!  

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re saying he’s done way worse ‘stuff’ but Nancy’s only going to bring him up on charges of that phone call? Apparently the way worse stuff were REALLY HIGH crimes and misdemeanors, but the now-shredded constitution never mentioned REALLY HIGH crimes so they’re letting those slide. ?

No, they have more evidence than just the phone call. 

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And the article brings this up and it's a great point.  So she's saying democrats aren't ready for a woman of color to be President?  Those racist misogynistic lefties!!  

it's the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, anti-busing

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, they have more evidence than just the phone call. 

Are you dense? They have more evidence of OTHER constitutional shredding, other than Trump’s dealings surrounding that phone call? Really? I don’t believe anyone in America is claiming that. Not even Adam S&@t. Tibs....are YOU the whistleblower? How cool is that! 

Another  important question is which party is the majority in the House and Senate in 2020 and 2022.

After the 2020 census:( electoral college )

In most states, the state legislature draws the new districts, but some states have established redistricting commissions. Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Michigan, and Washington use independent commissions to draw House districts, while Hawaii and New Jersey use "politician commissions" to draw House districts.

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Another  important question is which party is the majority in the House and Senate in 2020 and 2022.

After the 2020 census:( electoral college )

In most states, the state legislature draws the new districts, but some states have established redistricting commissions. Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Michigan, and Washington use independent commissions to draw House districts, while Hawaii and New Jersey use "politician commissions" to draw House districts.

North Carolinas gerrymandering district was just ruled unconstitutional and has to be redrawn which will help Democrats pick up a few more seats there. I think the Dems will hold the House for awhile while Republicans will hold the Senate for awhile 

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Are you dense? They have more evidence of OTHER constitutional shredding, other than Trump’s dealings surrounding that phone call? Really? I don’t believe anyone in America is claiming that. Not even Adam S&@t. Tibs....are YOU the whistleblower? How cool is that! 

This is just totally wrong.you are either ignorant or willfully blind. 

half the country will be walking around certain in the knowledge that their way of life is correct and things are good

(you know, obey the law, be a decent person, work and study hard, raise a family, think of someone else for a change)

and the grumpy bitter goofballs who refuse to accept this way of life will be grumpy and bitter and hoping something outside themselves will sweep in and rescue them

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

you see what is wrong with that don't you?  

Due process in NOT a witchhunt

Due process????

Are you f'n kidding me???

That's all it's been since he was elected! Get your head out of your ass and stop playing dumb! I can't wait until next year when he is reelected for four more years! Nothing pleases me more than dumbasses like you on the left cry and throw tantrums. 

• Like (+1) 2