Trump’s Second Term, What Will It Look Like?

Tiberius

28 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I hope he's allowed to be president without the witchhunt. I would like both sides put their petty squabbles behind. 

Is he still going to just use any government money that's been approved for one thing on his pet projects? He can do whatever he wants with government funding, no one will stop him 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is he still going to just use any government money that's been approved for one thing on his pet projects? He can do whatever he wants with government funding, no one will stop him 

He can't take a Schiff without the left calling for impeachment. You need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC. 

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! ‘Point out’ matters? They’re trying to eject him from the game for a highly questionable uniform infraction!

Oh no, he's violating his oath in of office and getting away with it. Not sure what you are complaining about, he's getting away with extortion and many other things. He is above the law

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, he's violating his oath in of office and getting away with it. Not sure what you are complaining about, he's getting away with extortion and many other things. He is above the law

You and I have a very different definition of extortion. I wouldn’t call not giving another country a gift of my tax money until they start acting like a country that deserves that gift ‘extortion’.  But maybe that’s because I’m one of the few in this country that actually writes the big check for these government sponsored give aways!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You and I have a very different definition of extortion. I wouldn’t call not giving another country a gift of my tax money until they start acting like a country that deserves that gift ‘extortion’.  But maybe that’s because I’m one of the few in this country that actually writes the big check for these government sponsored give aways!

He was using tax payer money to get a foreign leader to say something against his political opponent. That's totally corrupt.

But you give him a free pass. When he gets away with this he do something else corrupt. Withholding federal funds from states he gets mad at, or just have the money sent to his resorts. 

You wont care a fig if he does, correct? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was using tax payer money to get a foreign leader to say something against his political opponent. That's totally corrupt.

But you give him a free pass. When he gets away with this he do something else corrupt. Withholding federal funds from states he gets mad at, or just have the money sent to his resorts. 

Tibs, you really don’t know how the government works, do you? My suggestion is you start by attending your local school district meetings, and you’ll learn something. They work pretty much the same way. At the school district, the Board of Education approves the budget but the staff, under leadership of the Superintendent spends it. The same is true under EVERY administration of the US government. The Congress appropriates finds, but the executive branch chooses how and when to spend it. Nothing odd or unconstitutional here at all. Put out the fire in your hair!

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are projecting again. The Clintons paid for dirt on Trump. How can you deny that? Everyone knows it happened.  Why don't you try to clean up the mess in your party before trying to do it to another party? Don't be the left's lackey. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

God help us all, but what if this clown wins again. He can’t be impeached again, can he? He will just do whatever he wants and constitutional government will be out the window. Anyway, what will be your hopes and dreams for the second term? 

What will Trump's second term look like.  Sounds like the Democrats are admitting defeat.  At least the rank and file Democrats.  Anyways, it sounds like my stock in companies that sell tissues and anti-depressants will certainly rise so I will tell my broker to keep buying those.  I don't know of any companies that manufacture clown pants for you guys to wear so maybe I will start such a company.  I will produce an online survey for you leftists to fill out so I know what styles and sizes to produce.  Stress even if self-imposed causes overeating so I had better plan on running quite a few XXL clown pants and clown shirts.

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

What will Trump's second term look like.  Sounds like the Democrats are admitting defeat.  At least the rank and file Democrats.  Anyways, it sounds like my stock in companies that sell tissues and anti-depressants will certainly rise so I will tell my broker to keep buying those.  I don't know of any companies that manufacture clown pants for you guys to wear so maybe I will start such a company.  I will produce an online survey for you leftists to fill out so I know what styles and sizes to produce.  Stress even if self-imposed causes overeating so I had better plan on running quite a few XXL clown pants and clown shirts.

Ah, you can name it the Jerry Nadler Line and set up a Big and Short aisle in the men's department.