Trump’s Second Term, What Will It Look Like?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Maybe the left will finally realize and admit how messed up their candidates and their agendas are if they lose to this guy two elections in a row. 

Never happen, that would require some self awareness. 

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

I hope he's allowed to be president without the witchhunt. I would like both sides put their petty squabbles behind. 

The witch hunts will continue and he will succeed despite them.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

What will Trump's second term look like.  Sounds like the Democrats are admitting defeat.  At least the rank and file Democrats.  Anyways, it sounds like my stock in companies that sell tissues and anti-depressants will certainly rise so I will tell my broker to keep buying those.  I don't know of any companies that manufacture clown pants for you guys to wear so maybe I will start such a company.  I will produce an online survey for you leftists to fill out so I know what styles and sizes to produce.  Stress even if self-imposed causes overeating so I had better plan on running quite a few XXL clown pants and clown shirts.

So nothing? 

30 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It will be absolutely

maxresdefault.jpg

Putin will sure think so 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So nothing? 

Sometimes the best approach is stand back and not get in the way.  Who knows what the issues may be in a couple of years.  Will China be revealed to be poised to act aggressively in terms of its military?  What has happened to this point to really upset you leftist versus what your imagination tells you?  Stormtroopers have not crashed in the doors for those who want to have interracial relationships or same sex relationships.  Those who want to take in recreational drugs still do so with perhaps even less interest by law enforcement.  

Edited by RochesterRob

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sometimes the best approach is stand back and not get in the way.  Who knows what the issues may be in a couple of years.  Will China be revealed to be poised to act aggressively in terms of its military?  What has happened to this point to really upset you leftist versus what your imagination tells you?  Stormtroopers have not crashed in the doors who want to have interracial relationships or same sex relationships.  Those who want to take in recreational drugs still do so with perhaps even less interest by law enforcement.  

He has shredded constitutional norms everywhere. Since he gets away with it he will be embolden to do more. Checks and balances is what the constitution created and Trump and the GOP are killing 

Four more years of this and we will be "electing" with foreign powers, Kings 

God help us all, but what if this clown wins again. He can’t be impeached again, can he? He will just do whatever he wants and constitutional government will be out the window. Anyway, what will be your hopes and dreams for the second term? 

It will be different.  Nancy will die in office and star in the sequel of Weekend At Bernies.  Dems will eventually elect a new minority leader.  Mitch will finally retire and be replaced by Graham as senate leader.  Bill Barr will be up to his eyeballs prosecuting Obama/Sec Clinton era bad actors.  China will cut a trade deal with the U.S. The wall gets completed and border security gets robust enhancements.  Some favorable revisions are made to health insurance laws.  The economy slows and deficits/debt become headline news again. Trump's hair will look exactly the same. 

Edited by keepthefaith

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It will be different.  Nancy will die in office and star in the sequel of Weekend At Bernies.  Dems will eventually elect a new minority leader.  Mitch will finally retire and be replaced by Graham as senate leader.  Bill Barr will be up to his eyeballs prosecuting Obama/Sec Clinton era bad actors.  China will cut a trade deal with the U.S. The wall gets completed and border security gets robust enhancements.  Some favorable revisions are made to health insurance laws.  The economy slows and deficits/debt become headline news again. Trump's hair will look exactly the same. 

How many Democrats will be arrested by the Barr purged "Justice Department"? 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

God help us all, but what if this clown wins again. He can’t be impeached again, can he? He will just do whatever he wants and constitutional government will be out the window. Anyway, what will be your hopes and dreams for the second term? 

So you're afraid that Trump will use the apparatus which the Democrats spent 8 years laying the foundation for because they thought they could never lose another election

23 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So you're afraid that Trump will use the apparatus which the Democrats spent 8 years laying the foundation for because they thought they could never lose another election

I was worried you would actually start making sense about something. But that was a misplaced worry 

He has shredded constitutional norms everywhere. Since he gets away with it he will be embolden to do more. Checks and balances is what the constitution created and Trump and the GOP are killing 

Four more years of this and we will be "electing" with foreign powers, Kings 

Let me get this straight.  He's "shredding constitutional norms everywhere"...but the made up impeachment process is dedicated exclusively to the wording of a single phone call?  Sure...that sounds about right! 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight.  He's "shredding constitutional norms everywhere"...but the made up impeachment process is dedicated exclusively to the wording of a single phone call?  Sure...that sounds about right! 

Why do you say it's only a single phone call? That's just not true