MNF: Fish at Steelers

YoloinOhio

Just now, frostbitmic said:

Is it just me or does anyone else hear a noise during ESPN broadcast games that sounds like a truck backing up ?

When they go to commercial it goes away. I've noticed it with college games on ESPN too.

It just the garbage truck backing up to the booth to load up their so-called talent.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I have no clue who Allen is better than at this point, and how much it is has to do with subpar receivers. 

I feel like its subpar coaching too.  I could be wrong.  Maybe Allen really is going to be terrible no matter what.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I have no clue who Allen is better than at this point, and how much it is has to do with subpar receivers. 

I don’t think Brown and Beasley are subpar. We don’t have enough of them to regularly free them up to get open. The opponent can just take Brown away and shadow Beasley and we don’t have anything else for them.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just throwing this out there: are we sure that Josh Allen is better than Mason Rudolph?

I am.  The Dolphins have dropped at least 2 INT's tonight. 

And when was the last time a WR made a catch like that for Allen?  The closest I can think of was the one by Knox along the sideline against NE.  But even that wasn't as nice as the one we just saw. 

And do we have a running back even half as good as Connor?

I think it's fair to say that Pitt's top 2 WR's are better then our top 2 guys; that Pitt's top RB is better then our top RB and Pitt's top TE is better then our top TE. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Steelers have a good offensive scheme.  They have for a while now.  Buffalo hasn’t in a long time. 

They do, but do you think we have receivers as good as Schuster, Deonte Johnson and Vance McDonald?  Or even as good as the Dolphins’ receivers, for that matter?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, clayboy54 said:

I don’t think Brown and Beasley are subpar. We don’t have enough of them to regularly free them up to get open.

I agree, they are both decent receivers. It would just be nice to move them down the depth chart one spot. Our WR corps is subpar as is, add a real number one, and I’d have a different opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Is it just me or does anyone else hear a noise during ESPN broadcast games that sounds like a truck backing up ?

When they go to commercial it goes away. I've noticed it with college games on ESPN too.

I hear it too - just assumed it was attempted mind control. 

• Like (+1) 1