Bills OL ranked 2nd in Pass Block Win Rate & other OL/DL rankings

Bangarang

It’s funny, over the years I have noticed that when I watch other teams they seem to be moving faster but the Bills never look fast.
     I would swear these numbers are wrong. But, as I think about it, there were a lot of plays this last game where Josh was standing back there and finally I would start yelling , “ Get rid of it!!!!”.

It is tough watching him trying to figure stuff out in real time, especially when you see him when plays are clicking and the ball comes out quickly and on target.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

1 hour ago, timekills17 said:

How the hell are the Patriots at the bottom of the pass block list AND the bottom of the pass rush win list?

Their oline isn't that good. Brady gets rid of the ball quickly.

The strength of their defense is their secondary and their scheme. They don't have any great pass rushers, just a bunch of good all around football players.

The Patriots pass blocking has been awful. That has been pretty clear. But Brady gets it out so fast. You could tell against the Bills he was uncomfortable because they forced him to get it out even faster than he normally does. 

Their win % on defense does surprise me though in it being that low. 

In other words, Ed Oliver and Mitch Morse are killing their opponents.  Ty Nseke as I had said for a while now would prove to be a really good pickup, specially considering the price.

And the Bills offensive line is doing pretty dern good for a unit that are new to each other.

1 hour ago, timekills17 said:

How the hell are the Patriots at the bottom of the pass block list AND the bottom of the pass rush win list?

Well, Brady is the best at moving in the pocket to neutralize the pass rush. So his guys can get beat, but he steps up and makes his throws. 

31 minutes ago, MJS said:

Their oline isn't that good. Brady gets rid of the ball quickly.

The strength of their defense is their secondary and their scheme. They don't have any great pass rushers, just a bunch of good all around football players.

Ok so in other words it’s a useless stat, you know because they are undefeated. Like the niners... also middling to subpar

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

At last weeks game I literally counted 5 plus seconds of clean pocket time for Allen and he missed on the deep shots. If this kid can add the deep ball it will back defenses off more in the secondary and open things up underneath.

All he has to do is add trajectory on his deep throws. He's been given good time and clean pockets mostly this season. He'll figure it off.