The guy that caught Allen's throw into the stands

Pokebball

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

Over 65 yards at that height is amazing IMO.

and how much further on the downward trajectory would it have gone?

not sure unless we knew the elevation from ground level. would be interesting to figure it out... i think i put the ball a bit too high in the stands, so it was probably more like 60 yards basically vertical... crazy arm. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Take notes Zay....

He actually used poor technique, allowing the ball to come in to his body.  He should have snatched the ball with his hands, and then brought it into his body.  He's lucky it didn't bounce off of him.

• Haha (+1) 1

No accuracy issue there, hit him right in the numbers.... ??

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

RoyBatty is alive, you are spot on per usual! Josh really exposed some mechanical flaws in his ability to throw it out of the stadium Sunday. Hopefully this is something Jordan Palmer can work with him on in the offseason. 

You really work hard at a bring a putz, congrats you succeeded.

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I don't think he cares. 

And if he's fined ....  I'll bet his teammates cover the cost 

I doubt his teammates cover it but he's fine he's got that top 10 pick QB money. Wouldn't of done it If he wasn't prepared to pay the fine.

• Like (+1) 1

Enough with the trying to throw the ball out of the stands already.  I want this guy to be the Bills QB for the next 20 years.  Not out of the league with four Tommy John surgeries because he blew is elbow out trying to toss it into the parking lot. 

Sincerely,

Bob Bummer

• Haha (+1) 2