Week 8 Bills (-1.5) vs Eagles

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Gentle reminder to those performing Last Rites on the Iggles. They are less than 1& a half seasons removed from winning a Super Bowl over the Evil Empire with a back up QB. This isn’t a ‘We got this!’ game. It’s going to be a brawl and may the toughest dog win.

Hmmm...feel like I read some type of similar warning prior to the week 3 game against the Bengals that was supposed to be a blowout and ended up a last-minute win.

But thankfully someone was kind enough to tell the moron that said that to shut his trap.

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Gentle reminder to those performing Last Rites on the Iggles. They are less than 1& a half seasons removed from winning a Super Bowl over the Evil Empire with a back up QB. This isn’t a ‘We got this!’ game. It’s going to be a brawl and may the toughest dog win.

Gentle reminder to those who don't watch the Eagles:

This team is garrrrrbo. It's missing several key contributors from  that team, is the oldest team in the league, is suffering from internal strife and has been absolutely SMOKED on the regular this season.

;)

https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-face-critical-matchup-surging-035058881.html

Eagles face critical matchup with surging Bills

Reuters•October 23, 2019

The Philadelphia Eagles will be attempting to snap a two-game losing streak when they travel to upstate New York to face the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.

After improving to 3-2, the Eagles have since dropped road games to the Minnesota Vikings and Dallas Cowboys to fall below .500. The culmination of a three-game road trip has suddenly turned into a crucial game if the Eagles hope to play in the postseason.

The Eagles were dismantled handily 37-10 last Sunday night at NFC East rival Dallas.

One of their biggest problems......

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

And they are a month removed from having beaten the Packers, one of the best teams in the league, in Green Bay.

people mentioning Ertz left and right, but BOTH tight ends can be a real problem for us. Goedert is a really good TE and would likely be TE 1 for most of the NFL (including us). Their TEs have me worried more than anything in this game. They run a lot of 2 TE sets. Hoping Leslie has something in store to solve this problem, even IF Milano plays (gonna be wet, will they risk him like they havent others this year in these conditions?) we will have our hands full containing their TEs.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

With all due respect, being removed from the superbowl means nothing.  It is a week to week league.  We saw it last week.  I get your point though

10 hours ago, Augie said:

I pray he works out! I’m very encouraged!  It’s very hard not to love that guy! 

I was thinking the same thing. I have never wanted a player to succeed as badly as I hope he is the answer for the next 10 plus years. I love his talent on the field when things are clicking and I love how active he is in this community.  Go Josh and Go Bills!!!

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I was thinking the same thing. I have never wanted a player to succeed as badly as I hope he is the answer for the next 10 plus years. I love his talent on the field when things are clicking and I love how active he is in this community.  Go Josh and Go Bills!!!

It’s the NEW NFL, lets make it 20+!     ?

Yeah, I can be a greedy SOB! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This one is all on Allen.  Eagles have been very tough to run on all year.  I'm not too worried about their offense, it might click, but they way they've been playing this year they'll get chewed up by our D.  If Allen turns the ball over and has trouble sustaining drives, we are in big trouble, but if he's able to take advantage of a secondary the entire league has been feasting on then I think we get the win.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s the NEW NFL, lets make it 20+!     ?

Yeah, I can be a greedy SOB! 

Funny. I am in my 50’s, and you just made me imagine myself in my 70’s, having grandkids and still watching Josh Allen win games for the Buffalo Bills.  That would be crazy but cool!

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Funny. I am in my 50’s, and you just made me imagine myself in my 70’s, having grandkids and still watching Josh Allen win games for the Buffalo Bills.  That would be crazy but cool!

I doubt I could even name all the QB’s over the last 20 years. Let’s make that easier over the next 20! Josh Allen! 

• Like (+1) 1

Fitz and Wentz playin about the same these days.  Flashing some pretty throws and a few head scratchers.

We know how our defense does without Milano, so thats a concern.  Hammy's are so tough because you can't really look at imaging, it's a huge muscle with over-stretched or torn fibers and they can be 2 weeks or 10 weeks. 

Our edge rush is kinda lukewarm this year but we can push the pocket and flush qb's.

I've watched Philly twice, they're streaky but can score points.  Fletcher Cox didn't look his usual dominant self in the games I saw.

It'll be a wet, smashmouth game.   I say Frank Gore and Josh do enough damage on the ground to win this one.

P.s.  lets run a few screen plays for the Motor and lets hit on a long ball for Josh Allens mojo

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/week-8-fantasy-football-qb-rankings-a-blowup-game-in-store-for-josh-allen-211457604.html

Week 8 fantasy football QB rankings: A blow-up game in store for Josh Allen? 

Josh Allen has quietly been one of the more productive quarterbacks in fantasy, and in Week 8, he gets a sneaky good matchup