Sign in to follow this  
Bongo

How does Justin Houston get AFC defensive player of the week over Jordan?

Won vs KC on national TV. No one saw the Bills game except in TEN and BUF. 

Phillips chased down Marcus Mediocre. Houston got after the league MVP all night. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Simple.  Houston helped me win a bunch of money in my suicide pool by knocking all remaining players out but me in upsetting the Chiefs.  

Since I am all that matters, I called in to the NFL and recommended him for the award while eating Lobster with some hookers and a pocket full of Tony Montana's finest.  NFL felt this aligned with their image and obliged.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

May have also been a dig at the Chefs for for releasing Houston.  Especially when he wanted to stay.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

The whining over everything...

Do not you whine over everything, including whining about whining? You are like the official TSW sommelier. :lol:

3 hours ago, H2o said:

Because of the 4th down stop on Williams against his old team basically sealing the game for Indy is my guess. 

Um ... maybe because TN's offense is consistently mediocre at best and the Chiefs have the best offense in the league?

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Do not you whine over everything, including whining about whining? You are like the official TSW sommelier. :lol:

This is also something that happened outside of sports as well.  

59 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Simple.  Houston helped me win a bunch of money in my suicide pool by knocking all remaining players out but me in upsetting the Chiefs.  

Since I am all that matters, I called in to the NFL and recommended him for the award while eating Lobster with some hookers and a pocket full of Tony Montana's finest.  NFL felt this aligned with their image and obliged.  

Yup, the Chiefs killed me this week. 

38 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Well he also sometimes offers interesting but implausible solutions to the questions and concerns of others..........he can work the bar too.:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jobot said:

Bills only get attention if Dildos get thrown.  We should all know this by now.

Soooo..were Not doing our job?😳

19 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Exactly. Better performance vs a team we were expected to beat vs a lesser performance against an unbeaten team that looked unstoppable.

Titans were favored by 3 points.