Some All-22 Review

elijah

13 hours ago, elijah said:

Just finished going back and watching the all-22 and figured I’d share some of the things I came away with.  I’m sure I’m not the only one here that watches the all-22 so throw your own takes in here as well..

FIRST HALF: 

- OFFENSE

- Get Cody Ford off the damn field, or atleast slide him inside too guard.  He’s clearly not one of the best five offensive lineman on this team, so if we’re going too to force snaps down his throat then atleast move him to guard where we can hide him as a liability.  He’s too slow to hang with the speed of the pass rushers at this level. 

- Daboll has to recognize the pressure the Patriots are bringing, recognize our offensive line is strong at run blocking and transfer over to the power game.  Let Josh build up slowly.  This won’t be a problem against every team, but when you’re playing the Bill Belichick led Patriots, you’ve got too expect this.  I’ve been impressed throughout the season on Josh’s ability to play in the five wide set, but Belichick was abusing our offensive line and bringing all sorts of pressure.  Early in the game we were getting beat repeatedly in our pass blocking, Daboll could’ve spared Josh the awful first half he had had Daboll seen to transfer to a heavy set running game. 

- Josh, already a deer in headlights, got suffocated by the patriots pass rush and he got suffocated fast and early. 

- Frank still has it.  He’s got to continue to get fed the ball.  Singletary would’ve been a nice change of pace for the offense this week. 

- RPO was working very well for us.  Brown and Beasley were able to get the separation they needed on the slants. 

- Josh looked bad.  He was inaccurate, he was running when there was no pressure, he was forcing passes and his footwork was hectic.  That’s all true.  What isn’t true are the sky is falling hot takes saying that it’s time to move on and he’s made no progress as a player.  It was a rough start to the game, Belichick brought all sorts of pressure and confused a young second year quarterback with one of the best defenses of the decade.  That’s going too happen, Josh is still growing.  It was a rough first half, but he’ll be fine.  

- The biggest concern I have with Josh Allen right now is his ability to connect on the deep ball.  Everything else i believe was a product of Belichick and poor offensive line play and it just spiraled from there.  The deep ball however has been a consistent issue for Josh this year, rather than just a one game thing.  The bonehead decisions are also a problem, but he’s still young and I believe they’ve been happening at a decreasing rate and there’s been improvements so I’m letting them slide for now. 

- It’s no coincidence that the best two drives of the first half, the last two drives with the field goal and the missed field goal, happened to correlate with better pass blocking and a more accurate and composed Josh Allen.  All three of those elements are tied together and will be all season. 

DEFENSE 

- The first quarter was the best quarter of football the defensive line has played all season. 

- Ed Oliver made a difference and made a difference fast. 

- Secondary was playing phenomenal in man coverage. 

- Micah had an unusual blunder for himself on a third down on the touchdown drive for the Pats.  He got caught watching Brady too much and sank to the middle of the field leaving James White open in his zone. 

- Tremaine Edmunds was shedding blocks better and finally playing with a more aggressive pursuit of the ball. 

- Tackling is a problem for this defense and it has been all year.  One of their only problems, but one that can’t be overlooked and needs to be fixed.  The few times that the Patriots actually drove the field on us are easily accredited to poor arm tackles and missed tackles - aside from a Micah Hyde blunder mentioned above, and the Tre White DPI on 4th down.  There were quite a few times that our players got outwilled and ran through.  Very strong game from the D, but it wasn’t all perfect for the defense. 

- Blocked punt is just pure awful. Clearly and obviously outnumbered in the pressure they’re bringing.  Our gunners were uncovered and they just brought the house. It was ugly. 

SECOND HALF 

- OFFENSE 

- Much more efficient game plan to start the half.  Quick passes put less pressure on the offensive line, combined with Belichick oddly backing off a little bit with the pressure that was working before. 

- TJ Yeldon seemed to really emphasize ball security in his increased playing time. 

- We need to settle down on Zay Jones.  I was at the game live and I allowed the crowd to get too me and found myself falling into all of the hate suddenly for the first time.  Zay really didn’t do much wrong in this game and he fell victim to a lot of bad throws coming his way.  Zay can still be a productive third receiver and a part of this team down the stretch.  However, that being said, I also think it’s time to give up on the hope that he’ll ever live to his second round status or match the talent of fellow classmates like JuJu or Cooper Kupp.  Zay isn’t a dead beat like many portray him on this team, but he doesn’t play with second round talent either. 

- Josh was finding himself and settling into a groove right when he got hurt.  The offensive line started holding up a little better and he began to feel more comfortable in the pocket.  A quicker gameplan and a change of pace with TJ Yeldon we’re helping Josh play a better game after the half.  I don’t know if I would be confident enough to say that we win that game with Josh playing all the way through, but I know I wouldn’t have been surprised.  His footwork got more comfortable in the second, his accuracy improved and he looked more poised.  We’ve seen Josh lead a comeback once or twice before as well. 

- Matt Barkley left A LOT of passes on that field.  I have confidence to win with him, especially with the right gameplan and this defense, but he’s not the world beating, cinderella story, backup QB that a lot of fans think we have. 

- The fumble late in the 4th quarter from Barkley was a strip sack from Van Noy, Cody Ford’s assignment.  Get Ford off the football field. 

- DEFENSE 

- After a phenomenal first half, Tre Edmunds somehow managed to step uo his game even more in the second.  Edmunds was an absolute freak on the field.  He was covering ground fast and hitting holes hard, making incredible fundamental tackles one after another.  He was playing with power and aggression and the game finally seemed to slow down for him. 

- For whatever it’s worth, up by 6 with 4 minutes left and no timeouts for the Bills, the Patriots threw the ball twice in a three down set rather than running the clock down. 

FINAL THOUGHTS AND TAKEWAYS 

Some of these may be a bit redundant of things I may have touched on above but this is what I came away with after watching the all-22. 

- Get Cody Ford off of the field.  There’s no reason for Ford to be on the field, especially at right tackle.  He’s an absolute liability and he has no business trying to keep up with speed rushers around the edge.  Pitiful performance.  Let him develop in practice, but he has no reason to be on the field during a game as of right now. 

- TJ Yeldon, with or without Devin Singletary, needs more snaps in the passing game.  He was a strong change of pace for us in the second half and made quite a few big plays.  It was a shame that he had a few fumble against the Bengals, but he’s better than that and he’s a real weapon in the passing game. 

- Tremaine Edmunds is a star in the making.  End of story.  No ifs, ands or buts, Edmunds will be great one day and he certainly was on Sunday. 

- Josh Allen had a horrible first half.  He had no composure and we saw him revert to bad habits.  Terrible footwork, poor accuracy, running at the first sense of pressure and worst of all, he had no poise.  It was a tail of two halves though, and I’m not sure he deserves the amount of doubt he’s getting.  The amount of criticism?  That’s a different story, he played an awful game and need to be held accountable.  The amount of doubt?  Certainly not.  With a better game plan and stronger pass blocking, Allen was slowly starting to pull it together in the second half.  He was starting to get the ball out faster and get it out with accuracy.  I’m not sure he completes the comeback, but we had a better chance with him on the field than without him.  The sky isn’t falling.   One bad half doesn’t need to ruin what’s otherwise been an impressive amount of development from the rest of his season.  However, I am truly concerned about the deep accuracy. 

- This defense is top 3 in the NFL.  The pass rush took a huge step forward and the secondary played lights out.  Ed Oliver truly made his presence felt that game and so did Tremaine Edmunds.  

- Believe it or not, the Patriots struggled with us.  Brady was inconsistent and made throws that he normally doesn’t make.  The rush defense held their backfield intact.  Daboll made successful adjustments at halftime that were working very well until Allen got hurt.  This team is fine, and this team is legitimate.  It was a poor showing against the best time in the NFL, and even with that poor showing, they still struggled against us. 

- I have confidence in Matt Barkley as a game manager.  We can win with him if our defense is stout and our gameplan is strong.  I think the best way to support Barkley is something very similar to what we saw in the Steelers game last night.  Give him lots of protection with very fast and short throws and let everyone else on the field do the work.  He’s not as strong of a backup as a lot of people seem to think he is.  He had a lot of inaccurate throws in his time on the field.

Matches a lot of what I saw in the game. Haven't had time to do the all22 yet this week...  I am not quite as fast to account as many of Allen's struggles on other factors. I think he was just really, really bad on Sunday. I agree that it doesn't mean people should be rushing to try and "move on" or have significant doubts about his long term future but most of his struggles were on him. I still worry he doesn't shake off mistakes quickly enough which, when you are going to be a gunslinger like Josh wants to be, is an issue. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Matches a lot of what I saw in the game. Haven't had time to do the all22 yet this week...  I am not quite as fast to account as many of Allen's struggles on other factors. I think he was just really, really bad on Sunday. I agree that it doesn't mean people should be rushing to try and "move on" or have significant doubts about his long term future but most of his struggles were on him. I still worry he doesn't shake off mistakes quickly enough which, when you are going to be a gunslinger like Josh wants to be, is an issue. 

This is exactly how I see it.  Not many bigger Allen fans than me and I'm very comfortable saying that he flat out sucked on Sunday.  Even the best QBs have crappy games.  He definitely needs a shorter memory and he needs to feel as confident in himself after an interception as he does after a TD pass.  Can't waiver.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is exactly how I see it.  Not many bigger Allen fans than me and I'm very comfortable saying that he flat out sucked on Sunday.  Even the best QBs have crappy games.  He definitely needs a shorter memory and he needs to feel as confident in himself after an interception as he does after a TD pass.  Can't waiver.  

Yup. He sucked. No ifs and or buts about it. Every QB sometimes sucks and the young ones have more sucky days than others.(Matthew Stafford is a 10+ year vet and he sucks often.)

It will be a while before I'm "losing faith" as suggested in another thread or ready to give up. 

The Bills are currently looking better at QB than they have been in a long time. I'm going with that. 

Josh has to work on

- No hero ball. Slide, throw the ball away, and take the sack.

- Trust eyes. I see him line up a lot of throws and then hesitate, and then throw. That gives help time to get there. When he just rips it on first read, he does better. 

He could use right side of the line help. He could use a big body WR. He could use some help from his WRs when he makes a bad throw deep or on the sidelines (Hi Zay Jones!). But every QB has issues with his teammates--Josh can make them better with better play. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Yup. He sucked. No ifs and or buts about it. Every QB sometimes sucks and the young ones have more sucky days than others.(Matthew Stafford is a 10+ year vet and he sucks often.)

It will be a while before I'm "losing faith" as suggested in another thread or ready to give up. 

The Bills are currently looking better at QB than they have been in a long time. I'm going with that. 

Josh has to work on

- No hero ball. Slide, throw the ball away, and take the sack.

- Trust eyes. I see him line up a lot of throws and then hesitate, and then throw. That gives help time to get there. When he just rips it on first read, he does better. 

He could use right side of the line help. He could use a big body WR. He could use some help from his WRs when he makes a bad throw deep or on the sidelines (Hi Zay Jones!). But every QB has issues with his teammates--Josh can make them better with better play. 

As Meatloaf would say, "you took the words right out of my mouth."

13 hours ago, elijah said:

OFFENSE

- Get Cody Ford off the damn field, or atleast slide him inside too guard.  He’s clearly not one of the best five offensive lineman on this team, so if we’re going too to force snaps down his throat then atleast move him to guard where we can hide him as a liability.  He’s too slow to hang with the speed of the pass rushers at this level. 

- Daboll has to recognize the pressure the Patriots are bringing, recognize our offensive line is strong at run blocking and transfer over to the power game.  Let Josh build up slowly.  This won’t be a problem against every team, but when you’re playing the Bill Belichick led Patriots, you’ve got too expect this.  I’ve been impressed throughout the season on Josh’s ability to play in the five wide set, but Belichick was abusing our offensive line and bringing all sorts of pressure.  Early in the game we were getting beat repeatedly in our pass blocking, Daboll could’ve spared Josh the awful first half he had had Daboll seen to transfer to a heavy set running game. 

i don't know why they insisted on starting him at tackle. dunlop ate his lunch last week until nseke came in and he had trouble there prior to that.  every one on the planet knew the pats were gonna attack that side and it will continue as long as he's out there.

i believe he should be the swing tackle.  if long is out and feliciano gets hurt, we have no guard if ford gets dinged at rt.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

i don't know why they insisted on starting him at tackle. dunlop ate his lunch last week until nseke came in and he had trouble there prior to that.  every one on the planet knew the pats were gonna attack that side and it will continue as long as he's out there.

i believe he should be the swing tackle.  if long is out and feliciano gets hurt, we have no guard if ford gets dinged at rt.

I was at the game and can't say I noticed who was to blame, but Josh's pressure came a lot more into his face Sunday. The right side of the line has been struggling for weeks. The good news is that unlike last year, the middle and left are playing well. Last year they had 1/5 linemen. This year they have 3/5. 

Expect no changes this week but I wouldn't be shocked to see changes in the line after the bye. 

Edited by John Adams

15 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Not sure why, but Bills seem to like to wait until the bye week to make changes to the o-line structure.

Would love to see Ford slide to RG and Feliciano either go into a backup role or move to LG.  Would prefer LG cause I don't feel like Spain is good either.  Spain is more of a liability in pass protection

The problem is, I don't think Nsekhe is much better than Ford

You don't feel like Spain is good? Or have you confirmed that? Spain and Dawkins are not our issue.

In fact, Morse had a rouggghhh day on Sunday. Spain has been very consistent and i'm extremely pleased with him. Feliciano is better than Ford at guard and right now, Nsekhe is better than him at tackle. He's a rookie coming from a spread offense. He needs time. I don't think he should be on the field but I don't think I'm going to argue the value of him being on the field vs him getting "mental reps."

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Completely agree on Ford. Keep him away from the field. At this point he is awful..... they are forcing him there because they feel the need to justify the pick. It's hurting the football team. 

Too bad Waddle didnt get a chance to compete this season.   Would've been nice to have a 3rd option at RT.

If there was a redraft today, we'd be passing on Cody and probably be taking Singletary 2nd, then Knox, Darryl etc.       Overall it was an impressive draft, but it will be tainted if they insist on playing Ford so much when he needs a year to sit and refine his technique.   

7 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Too bad Waddle didnt get a chance to compete this season.   Would've been nice to have a 3rd option at RT.

If there was a redraft today, we'd be passing on Cody and probably be taking Singletary 2nd, then Knox, Darryl etc.       Overall it was an impressive draft, but it will be tainted if they insist on playing Ford so much when he needs a year to sit and refine his technique.   

It is ridiculous to think we would pass on a guy because his first four games of his NFL career started slow. 

23 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

It is ridiculous to think we would pass on a guy because his first four games of his NFL career started slow. 

Yeah maybe you're right.  But it's hard to evaluate Olinemen until they play against pro competition, and I believe they felt Cody would be a RT. 

He's got a decent sample size now through the preseason and 4 regular games, and so far he looks physically outmatched on the edge.  He'd still be worth a pick, but not as a 2nd round NFL tackle.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Yeah maybe you're right.  But it's hard to evaluate Olinemen until they play against pro competition, and I believe they felt Cody would be a RT. 

He's got a decent sample size now through the preseason and 4 regular games, and so far he looks physically outmatched on the edge.  He'd still be worth a pick, but not as a 2nd round NFL tackle.

Maybe, maybe not. 4 regular games is not enough to write a guy off at a position.  And that is by any definition. Just to add to this, check out BR all-22 on him. His problem is his technique, not his physical ability. That is an issue that can be coached up.  He can get better. 

However, he is definitely an awesome guard.  Speed rushes are his only flaw, and at guard he doesn't have to deal with that. He is still more than worth a 2nd round pick. 

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands

53 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Heavy feet.  I don't see that changing.  He's a guard.

17 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Not sure why, but Bills seem to like to wait until the bye week to make changes to the o-line structure.

Would love to see Ford slide to RG and Feliciano either go into a backup role or move to LG.  Would prefer LG cause I don't feel like Spain is good either.  Spain is more of a liability in pass protection

The problem is, I don't think Nsekhe is much better than Ford

Did dawkins miss some snaps?  I thought i saw Nsekhe playing LT which would explain ford playing RT.  

Olines definitely a work in progress.  But we're probably still improved vs. last year... Ducasse, Bodine, Miller, Mills.... Yuck.

22 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Edmunds has really stepped up, really liked what I saw from him.  Our DBs are among the best in the league, not a surprise.

I just wish we had an above average DE/edge across the line from Hughes.  That would be huge.  

d. johnson will surprise...i believe.

Edited by billsredneck1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, Gugny said:

I can't handle you and your posse finding every effing opportunity to beat a dead horse.  It's bad enough that your boss does it.  But at least he's original.  You and the other lackey, chrissy is her name, I think - it's laughable.  You're just repeating what bossman says.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

We get it.  You wish we drafted Mahomes and you hate Josh Allen.

So go root for the goddamn Chiefs and stop polluting this board.

Please.

Thanks.

I think your keyboard has some sticky keys.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:42 PM, Trogdor said:

I don't know why you bother responding. He looked bad from the first snap he had. Throwing in stats from other games isn't going to sway anyone who actually watched this game. He is a turnover machine right now and doesn't score nearly enough TDs to negate that. You draft a franchise QB to not look bad in big moments or shrink against good competition, not just put up decent stats against bottom feeders. 

Its.  One.  Game.

Belicheck has made many a young QB look bad.  Mahomes looked bad against NE last year.

The reason to throw in overall stats averaged out over 4 games is to bring in perspective.  NE isn't just "good competition", they're the defending SB champs and currently undefeated this year - they had not even allowed a TD on defense.    Obviously, for a guy to be the Franchise, he has to be able to come through in big moments against top competition, but very few QB are at that level in their 15th game.  Mahomes, who had a record-breaking first year as a starter, threw 2 picks in his first NE game and 3 against the Rams last year, and looked bad as well for all the passing yards he put up.  And he plays for one of the best offensive minds in the game, notable for developing QB, and had a year to sit  and learn from watching a quality NFL QB with a solid offensive cast.

I'm not saying Allen is Mahomes - no way - but to dismiss his previous games to focus in on how bad he looked Sunday while yourself generalizing to "good competition" and "bottom feeders", shouldn't sway anyone either, whether they watched last Sunday or not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/1/2019 at 8:44 PM, Bangarang said:

Just started getting into the All-22 tonight

Allen essentially stared down Smoke the entire route and the safety was watching him and waiting to jump the route. Knox was wide open with plenty of room for yac towards the sideline

5-D310-E2-E-8-F30-4-AA0-891-C-6-CD9-CFAE

I haven't yet, but based upon McDermott's post-game comments that Josh wasn't taking what the defense was giving him I expect you'll see a lot more of this.

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Its.  One.  Game.

Belicheck has made many a young QB look bad.  Mahomes looked bad against NE last year.

The reason to throw in overall stats averaged out over 4 games is to bring in perspective.  NE isn't just "good competition", they're the defending SB champs and currently undefeated this year - they had not even allowed a TD on defense.    Obviously, for a guy to be the Franchise, he has to be able to come through in big moments against top competition, but very few QB are at that level in their 15th game.  Mahomes, who had a record-breaking first year as a starter, threw 2 picks in his first NE game and 3 against the Rams last year, and looked bad as well for all the passing yards he put up.  And he plays for one of the best offensive minds in the game, notable for developing QB, and had a year to sit  and learn from watching a quality NFL QB with a solid offensive cast.

I'm not saying Allen is Mahomes - no way - but to dismiss his previous games to focus in on how bad he looked Sunday while yourself generalizing to "good competition" and "bottom feeders", shouldn't sway anyone either, whether they watched last Sunday or not.

THIS is worth repeating. People need to chill. I make no promises, but I’m not declaring doom, either. 

17 hours ago, warrior9 said:

You don't feel like Spain is good? Or have you confirmed that? Spain and Dawkins are not our issue.

In fact, Morse had a rouggghhh day on Sunday. Spain has been very consistent and i'm extremely pleased with him. Feliciano is better than Ford at guard and right now, Nsekhe is better than him at tackle. He's a rookie coming from a spread offense. He needs time. I don't think he should be on the field but I don't think I'm going to argue the value of him being on the field vs him getting "mental reps."

I think Spain is solid in run blocking but his pass protection i've seen him get completely owned on several occasions right off the snap.  I'm not a tape breaking down guru just going off of some of the things that have stood out to me during actually watching the game.  

It's interesting going back to the OBD tape of when Beane was pumped that Panthers jumped up and took Greg Little instead of Ford.  Greg Little is coming off of his first full game at LT, after splitting time at LT the game previously, and he's been excellent.  PFF (not the end-all-be-all in player grading, I know) has Little at an 86.4 in pass protection.  Cody Ford's pass pro grade? 45.8. 

What exactly was Beane seeing on tape that he was so excited Ford fell to him (he even said they were considering trading back into the late first to get him) that is not translating to the NFL?  His feet are so slow he's just getting beat to the QB by an everyday speed rush on the edge.  He's been decent run blocking, I'm actually very happy with this unit's run blocking as a whole this year, which is why I think Ford, if you're wanting to get him game reps, you get him the reps at RG.  Do the timeshare with Feliciano if you must, but Ford at RT is a major liability for Allen

Edited by Laughing Coffin

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I think Spain is solid in run blocking but his pass protection i've seen him get completely owned on several occasions right off the snap.  I'm not a tape breaking down guru just going off of some of the things that have stood out to me during actually watching the game.  

There were a couple in the Jets game (in which I agree he didn't play well), and there was a communication breakdown that I think was on him at the end of the Cincy game and then he got beaten on one bull rush this Sunday. Other than that I don't recognise the plays to which you are referring.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, mannc said:

I disagree regarding the tackling.  I thought it was the best the Bills have tackled since McDermott took over.  NFL backs are going to break tackles; that's just a fact of life, but I didn't see many broken tackles on Sunday.

It seems to me this defense has clearly stepped it up from the high level at which they played last year.  Wonder if anyone has any theories as to why.  It's basically the same personnel.  Is it Oliver?  Edmunds's development?  Another year in the system?      

Yeah me too.

The tackling has been outstanding. They make great open field, one on one tackles. I remember one in the first quarter, I believe it was Milano made one on James White that was superb. Brady hit him out of the backfield in the flat, I think on a third and 10 and Milano dropped him for basically no gain or a gain of one. I think the tackling in the open field has been outstanding. And like you said, the offensive guys get paid too. You're not going to make 100% of tackles in the NFL.

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

Yeah me too.

The tackling has been outstanding. They make great open field, one on one tackles. I remember one in the first quarter, I believe it was Milano made one on James White that was superb. Brady hit him out of the backfield in the flat, I think on a third and 10 and Milano dropped him for basically no gain or a gain of one. I think the tackling in the open field has been outstanding. And like you said, the offensive guys get paid too. You're not going to make 100% of tackles in the NFL.

I remember that too.  It was the type of play where the RB typically beats the LB, and White is a tough guy to

bring down.  Great play by Milano.  

I don't get what the Bills were looking at when they watched Ford's tape.  Anyone with any football knowledge could tell he was going to struggle mightily with speed rushers at this level.  I know it's early, but for me, the RT experiment is over.  Have to hope he turns into a stud guard.