Micah Hyde: we would have been ejected for that hit on Brady

TroutDog

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/09/29/josh-allen-injury-hit-helmet-micah-hyde-postgame-ejected-tom-brady-nfl-protect-quarterbacks/3814367002/

Quote: "That's the first thing that came out of my mouth on the sideline: If one of us did that to 12, we wouldn't have been in the game anymore," Hyde told reporters after the game. There's no way. There's no way we would've continued to play in that game."

This isn't the first gripe this year from a Brady opponent calling out the referees. In Week 2, Miami Dolphins linebacker Raekwon McMillan said a referee told him to "stay off Tom" Brady after a legal hit. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Yup.  The NFL is fixed to continue the Cheats dynasty.  I've seen it all and I've seen enough.  From Gronk trying to paralyze Tre' to Jones's dirty hit today, they're just not going to call the Cheats on their cheating.  They may not be taping opponents or deflating footballs anymore, but they continue to cheat with impunity.  ***** them and ***** the NFL.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/09/29/josh-allen-injury-hit-helmet-micah-hyde-postgame-ejected-tom-brady-nfl-protect-quarterbacks/3814367002/

Quote: "That's the first thing that came out of my mouth on the sideline: If one of us did that to 12, we wouldn't have been in the game anymore," Hyde told reporters after the game. There's no way. There's no way we would've continued to play in that game."

This isn't the first gripe this year from a Brady opponent calling out the referees. In Week 2, Miami Dolphins linebacker Raekwon McMillan said a referee told him to "stay off Tom" Brady after a legal hit. 

the players need to keep this up.  Eventually they will embarrass the NFL into properly officiating games.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if there was a “hold” it should have been called 5 seconds before the hit on Josh. Did anyone even see a hold. So frustrating!!  Typical BS!!

You mean you didn't see the replay???  They always show the replay. Every damn penalty is shown as soon as it happens. Every time, unless it gets the pats out of a jam. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There were at least 2 hits like that on Thursday, no one got ejected.  It's far more rare than the helmet to helmet hits.

Burfict was ejected today because he was throwing punches a week ago and is generally dirty.

and Burfict's hit was less egregious and on a TE, not a QB