Let's Get it Straight

vorpma

38 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The Bills lost today to the greatest team, QB, and coach in sports history; not to mention what is possibly the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears. We took into the last minutes of the fourth quarter and as the season rolls on, I hope many of you understand the significance of that feat. This is a team on the rise, stop blowing snot bubbles and watch the rebound next week! We are back!!!!

Please tell me you're not equating this NE defense with the 85 Bears defense.  NE's defense is good, but no where near that good.

15 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

You do realize Allen hasn't even played a full season yet, right? Pats don't block that punt, Pats are 3-1. Your offense is every bit as much garbage as the Bills were

And if Brady isn't intercepted in the end zone...

Yes, the Pats offense was garbage today. I said that in my post. Are you so insecure that you can't even take a compliment?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Hmmm... 4 out of the last 5 SBs... Winning 3 of them. Terrible. Just terrible. Please...

And yet....with all that success....you find the need to log on to a forum and shade a QB with 15 games under his belt

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Please tell me you're not equating this NE defense with the 85 Bears defense.  NE's defense is good, but no where near that good.

If Pats defense can keep the pace for there D next few weeks. They are in the question for 85 Bears D. 

RIght now they are very good. But not putting them as of yet for Bears D.

5 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

And if Brady isn't intercepted in the end zone...

Yes, the Pats offense was garbage today. I said that in my post. Are you so insecure that you can't even take a compliment?

Brady's interception didn't give us 6 points. Labeling Allen a bust in less than 16 games isn't what I consider a compliment. I don't get why arrogant Pats fans have to come to this board. You and 2 other pricks apparently feel you have the right to bash opposing team's players on their own message board. Keep in mind, you or them do not work for the NFL in anyway, shape or form yet you judge like you do. With that being said, coming to these boards and trashing Allen, you're actually thinking I'M insecure?

Edited by buffalo2218

We gave up 10 points on D. That’s a good feat. The turnovers and blocked punt were our downfall. The only thing I care about is competency & our O & ST blew it. Also no one is talking about the FG miss at the end of the 1st half and the 5 yard sack the play before. That was huge. 

Edited by Dr.Sack
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The Bills lost today to the greatest team, QB, and coach in sports history; not to mention what is possibly the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears. We took into the last minutes of the fourth quarter and as the season rolls on, I hope many of you understand the significance of that feat. This is a team on the rise, stop blowing snot bubbles and watch the rebound next week! We are back!!!!

Wow is everyone kinda jumping the gun on the NE defense or what, they weren't even the best defense on the field today? We are four games in now and your typing this *****, hell Buffalo had 150 yards more offense today and then biggest thing that held them back was Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, vorpma said:

100%

• Like (+1) 1

I’m sorry but the Patriots defense isn’t even close to the way the 85 Bears defense just destroyed teams. I thought our defense played better than the Patriots defense today. Either way both teams lack offensive playmakers to make a good playoff push. The Patriots could make a trade for someone which I fully expect them to do to get them back in contention. The Bills on the other hand will need a new QB and a lot more weapons on offense before we will make that deep playoff push.

3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Brady's interception didn't give us 6 points. Labeling Allen a bust in less than 16 games isn't what I consider a compliment. I don't get why arrogant Pats fans have to come to this board. You and 2 other pricks apparently feel you have the right to bash opposing team's players on their own message board. Keep in mind, you or them do not work for the NFL in anyway, shape or form yet you judge like you do. With that being said, coming to these boards and trashing Allen, you're actually thinking I'M insecure?

Arrogance has nothing to do with this. Arrogance is not the same as knowledgeable. You don't actually consider the "experts" experts do you? All those ex-players are biased. I haven't said ANYTHING that your own fans have said. After each game this year, what has been the fans' biggest complaint? Allen, Allen, Allen, and Allen... Maybe he turns out to be the next Peyton Manning. 

As long as there is a rebound, I'll be fine. The Bills have to put another string of wins together before the schedule gets tougher.

If they don't beat the Titans, I'll be worried.

They weren't outclassed by the Pats today, which is a good thing. It was a tough loss where some things didn't go their way.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiffany980 said:

Arrogance has nothing to do with this. Arrogance is not the same as knowledgeable. You don't actually consider the "experts" experts do you? All those ex-players are biased. I haven't said ANYTHING that your own fans have said. After each game this year, what has been the fans' biggest complaint? Allen, Allen, Allen, and Allen... Maybe he turns out to be the next Peyton Manning. 

No make no mistake about it, it's arrogance. The Patriots have made that name for themselves over the years, and people like you have proven it's rubbed off on it's fanbase. Why else would you and the other 2 come in here talking like you're "knowledgeable" when everyone sees right through it? Neither you or them fool anyone here. And I'm far from saying Allen's gonna be the next Montana, our offense is defnitely the weak part of the team, but NEWS FLASH, it doesn't take a "knowledgeable" Patriots fan to see that. You think were that blind? You think the rest of the media doesn't see that? If there's any insecurity anywhere from any team's fans, it's the Patriots. You're on borrowed time now as it is, and if any part of Brady's subpar play today was because of his age starting to show? Then yeah, you have plenty of reason to be insecure

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I’m sorry but the Patriots defense isn’t even close to the way the 85 Bears defense just destroyed teams. I thought our defense played better than the Patriots defense today. Either way both teams lack offensive playmakers to make a good playoff push. The Patriots could make a trade for someone which I fully expect them to do to get them back in contention. The Bills on the other hand will need a new QB and a lot more weapons on offense before we will make that deep playoff push.

They're not there yet....But, in 4 games, their #s are up there....13 points allowed, 10 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles and 18 sacks......

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

They're not there yet....But, in 4 games, their #s are up there....13 points allowed, 10 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles and 18 sacks......

Look at the offensively horrid teams that the Patriots have played. There’s not even a good enough WR on any of those teams for Gilmore to hold.

2 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

AFC Standings after 4 weeks:

1. Pats*: 4-0

1. Chiefs: 4-0

3. Bills: 3-1

4-16. Everyone else at 2-2 or worse

We have a full game lead in the wild card race and a relatively easy schedule. Lick the wounds and move on to next week!

I don’t mind licking wounds and moving on but its really hard to get excited about anything other than the defense with this team.