Let's Get it Straight

vorpma

6 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Shut your pie hole, you still haven’t won a single Super Bowl where you haven’t cheated or the refs didn’t give you an advantage you didn’t deserve. 

Are you 12 years old? Hey look! It's the Great Pumpkin Meatloaf63! Damn, you're gullible if you believe that nonsense. Embarrassing to you fanbase...

Just now, Tiffany980 said:

13 TDs, 18 INTs, fumbles, etc... He has no pocket awareness. 55% completion and 68.4 rating... 

I wouldn't want any of those QBs over Allen because they were all bad QBs! I'd take Flutie.

Again, you post this after I specifically tell you "YOU'RE GONNA SEE THOSE THINGS FROM A YOUNG QB". They're called growing pains for a reason. No reason Allen can't learn from his mistakes, that's all up to him. I'm not gonna ignorantly say because of those stats, he's a bust. My god, get on the booze and ridlin while you can, because when the Pats lose Brady, believe me, you're gonna be cellar dwellers every bit as long as we've been. Wentz and Goff got time, why can't Allen?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Are you 12 years old? Hey look! It's the Great Pumpkin Meatloaf63! Damn, you're gullible if you believe that nonsense. Embarrassing to you fanbase...

Says the clown who’s on another teams message board. The truth hurts and your typical Plastic patriot fan ass can’t handle it. 

2 hours ago, vorpma said:

The Bills lost today to the greatest team, QB, and coach in sports history; not to mention what is possibly the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears. We took into the last minutes of the fourth quarter and as the season rolls on, I hope many of you understand the significance of that feat. This is a team on the rise, stop blowing snot bubbles and watch the rebound next week! We are back!!!!

You have to stop kissing Patriot ass. F'k them. We should have won. We need to win and until that happens there are no moral victories.  After the hit on Josh, why someone on our D didn't remove Brady's head is beyond me. We needed to send a message and we didn't.  Ohhhhh we're getting closer doesn't work.  We better get our heads out of our asses and make the adjustments needed to beat them in NE when the AFC East is on the line. 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly, moral victories are for losers. Yes we witnessed the top 2 defenses in the league today but so far I've seen little improvement on our offense from last year. There's some fat on this team that needs to be cut.

Wow talk about being a prisoner of the moment. The offense came in ranked 8th in total yds and Allen had shown plenty of progression before today. There are myriad of other numbers that had shown the improvement of the offense as well. 

Your statement is a bit excessive. Come on man. 

I'm just hoping they get revenge for the spear on Allen, when they play the Pats next. It was dirty, cheap, and done with an intent to injure. If you couldn't tell that, you need to be euthanized to stop your DNA from spreading. 

1 hour ago, Tiffany980 said:

Knowing facts, quoting history, and accurately predicting the future generally make people "knowledgeable." No one is trying to fool anyone. In fact, what I claim is the same belief many of you have. There are a fair amount of Bills fans who also believe Allen will be a bust because of his similarities to other busts. This isn't a trolling thing. Don't you know who other busts will be? Murray and Haskins for example. Not a Patriots thing at all.

There are also a fair amount of Bills fans who don't think Josh Allen will be a bust.

That you don't just give up on a player after 1+ seasons.

You take the bad with the good, you learn from it and move on and continue with development.

If you're expecting instant gratification, then you will be disappointed.

Knowing facts, quoting history, and accurately predicting the future generally make people "knowledgeable." No one is trying to fool anyone. In fact, what I claim is the same belief many of you have. There are a fair amount of Bills fans who also believe Allen will be a bust because of his similarities to other busts. This isn't a trolling thing. Don't you know who other busts will be? Murray and Haskins for example. Not a Patriots thing at all.

There are actually a small percentage of Bills fans that believe this. It just seems like more because those of you that do believe it have to post it over, and over, and over...ad nauseum....

Edit: I realized you are not even a Bills fan...just a troll. Sorry I wasted my time.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

13 TDs, 18 INTs, fumbles, etc... He has no pocket awareness. 55% completion and 68.4 rating... 

I wouldn't want any of those QBs over Allen because they were all bad QBs! I'd take Flutie.

That sounds like Brady’s stats today! Should probably put the old guy down, lol.

Moral victory?  No. but the talent level on the defense, and yes, potential on offense gives reason to be optimistic about a potential playoff berth this year and maybe the chance to dethrone the Patriots as division champions in the near future.

4 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Moral victory sucks but this is one for sure. If there's no punt block it's a tie game, Brady looked very average to say the least. The two defenses were special for sure. Alen (and McD) were way too stressed out in the 1st half but both settled nicely

Their offense only put up 9 points today, the Bill's offense put up 10. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Arrogance has nothing to do with this. Arrogance is not the same as knowledgeable. You don't actually consider the "experts" experts do you? All those ex-players are biased. I haven't said ANYTHING that your own fans have said. After each game this year, what has been the fans' biggest complaint? Allen, Allen, Allen, and Allen... Maybe he turns out to be the next Peyton Manning. 

I assume you are a life long Pats fan....assuming you are 18.  Otherwise that doesnt exist.  Patriots fans tend to be major posers.  Probably a disgruntled fan of another team jumping on an easy bandwagon?

If the Pats weren't afraid of an Allen 4th quarter comeback, why did they straight-up assassinate him?

See, that's why a lot of people have no respect for the Pats.  The Bills are classier, and despite Brady being the alleged goat, the Bills won't cheap-shot him.  Of course the league bent over backwards for the Pats and they suffered zero repercussions for their classless act and the Pats rang up an utterly hollow victory.

I appreciate the attempt to compliment the Bills, but we're still a bit sore about the goonish behavior the Pats employed to win it.  Took a perfectly good close, tense game and ruined it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Yes, the quarter pole of the season.  You're already predicting NE will be among the all-time great defenses because they beat the mighty McD and Daboll show.  

Checkout the 2018 SB!

10 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Great points, but the Bills defense is better than the Patriots defense. I don't care what stats say.  

No argument from me! Just can't ignore the Pats Defense in SB 2018 and the fact they are dominating in 2019!

14 hours ago, vorpma said:

The Bills lost today to the greatest team, QB, and coach in sports history; not to mention what is possibly the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears. We took into the last minutes of the fourth quarter and as the season rolls on, I hope many of you understand the significance of that feat. This is a team on the rise, stop blowing snot bubbles and watch the rebound next week! We are back!!!!

I agree 100% !!

Mistakes in life & sports happen, as long as you learn something from them going forward & don't continue to make the same ones over & over again then it wasn't a waste of time, i think this will be what comes from this game .

Going forward I think this will be a good loss for the lessons learned if you can see that ??

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, vorpma said:

This actually reminds me of a game back in 88 when the Bills were 4-0, came into soldier field & the Bears defense made life miserable for Kelly & the boys that day.  it is one game, the key is how they respond in Nashville next Sunday, which will be another tough defensive game.  Good things ahead my friends.