Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looks like he’s had a few haha. Not sure he knows whether he will be cleared or not 

He doesn't really say he is playing, just that he is ready and that the Titans will be a challenge

Love the video though

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looks like he’s had a few haha. Not sure he knows whether he will be cleared or not 

Agreed. The most logical inference to me is that his parents wouldn't have even made the trip from California to Tennessee if Josh was going to be sitting on the bench.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Do you want to name any fans on this board who fit into this category? Because I see this said often but I don't know who it applies to? 

i agree. i think allen should sit and then have the bye week. even tho it's his 1st concuss, getting another in a week will put him out for at least 3 weeks and it will more than likely make them easier to get in the future.

ok i spoke too soon. that being said, i'm very nervous.  the titans dline gets sacks.  they get hits. it very well may be week 3/part two.

the colts beat these guys.  they out rushed them, but the colts oline is better than ours. i guess this game will tell us a lot about allen.

i hope he gets through it and gets a win.

Edited by billsredneck1