Bengals assistant coach: Buffalo as loud or louder than Seattle

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The loudest stadium I have ever been in and I was one of the 800,000 people who were in the stadium for the comeback.

I was shocked how loud y'all were on TV.  Probably the loudest I've heard.  Can't wait to get wild next week with the Mafia.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

I was shocked how loud y'all were on TV.  Probably the loudest I've heard.  Can't wait to get wild next week with the Mafia.

It did get quiet in the 3rd quarter after Allen's ridiculous INT. But it did roar back up though.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The loudest stadium I have ever been in and I was one of the 800,000 people who were in the stadium for the comeback.

The Raiders game to go to the first SuperBowl was absolutely the loudest I’ve ever seen it. You could not communicate with the person sitting, standing next to you, you got goosebumps it was so insane...

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ryan only repackages other people’s reporting. We should be driving traffic to the content producers IMO. ??‍♂️

6 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Definite voice cracking today and I sounded like Barry White this morning, LOL.

On the last drive by the Bengals I was screaming "Poncho Poncho" at the top of my lungs.

That’s weird. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SDS said:

Ryan only repackages other people’s reporting. We should be driving traffic to the content producers IMO. ??‍♂️

That’s weird. 

Why in the world would that be weird? The game was dedicated to him after all and I like to think he was there in spirit rooting the team on. Pretty weird I guess. .... or is it weird because I can't spell?

Edited by 34-78-83

10 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Definite voice cracking today and I sounded like Barry White this morning, LOL.

On the last drive by the Bengals I was screaming "Poncho Poncho" at the top of my lungs.

Did you get.....lucky? 

32 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hell yeah.  I was there too and I remember thinking it could not possibly get any louder...then another big play hits and it somehow did.  Time and time again, it kept somehow escalating.  My voice was gone the next day.  Completely.

38 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I was waiting for somebody else to say it too, but ya.... loudest game I’ve personally ever attended and i’vr Probably wondered in for 25-30 games over the last decade. 

What I loved, was that it used to be just one player that seemed to be a fan ambassador. I remember Florence used to try and pump people up. Then dareus a bit and then last year it was Phillips when he showed up mid year.... this year the WHOLE DAMN SQUAD is out there asking for the noise and I can tell you my group definitely noticed and it kept us even more engaged than usual. 

Really fun to see!  

• Like (+1) 1