Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

7 hours ago, Success said:

It’s a quality D.  No weaknesses, but their secondary is the only unit I would call elite.

They are sound and well coached, as always. They’re not scary, or the ‘85 Bears.  They shut down Falk.

I would add their linebackers to the elite category.....as a group... Collins, Hightower and Van Noy is top 3 in the NFL ! But I really think our problem is not necessarily ours vs theirs....it's Belichick and his success rate vs young QBs......he usually toys with them....Josh better bring his lunch pail !! 

Edited by Iron Maiden
  • Like (+1) 1

Brady being 30-3 against the Bills make me wanna throw up in mouth.

That is a disgustingly embarrassing statistic alone.

Brady LOVES beating the Bills brains in.

The Bills mentality during this timeframe is to simply cave in to the Pats.

Hopefully with the Bills mindset in 2019, they are prepared to smack the Pats in the mouth. FINALLY.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Well yeah, but for some people to expect us to hold them under 20 points and all the while score 20+ is just ridiculous. What history or data are these people using? 

?

Yeah. It's unrealistic at this point. I think it's VERY, VERY likely that the Bills will need to score 30 plus to win this game. 

14 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I would add their linebackers to the elite category.....as a group... Collins, Hightower and Van Noy is top 3 in the NFL ! But I really think our problem is not necessarily ours vs theirs....it's Belichick and his success rate vs young QBs......he usually toys with them....Josh better bring his lunch pail !! 

No doubt, but Josh isn't a rookie anymore. I think it's fair to expect a solid outing.

25 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah. It's unrealistic at this point. I think it's VERY, VERY likely that the Bills will need to score 30 plus to win this game. 

No doubt, but Josh isn't a rookie anymore. I think it's fair to expect a solid outing.

The Bills actually need to score one more point than NE to win the game, no matter what the final number is.

?

48 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Brady being 30-3 against the Bills make me wanna throw up in mouth.

That is a disgustingly embarrassing statistic alone.

Brady LOVES beating the Bills brains in.

The Bills mentality during this timeframe is to simply cave in to the Pats.

Hopefully with the Bills mindset in 2019, they are prepared to smack the Pats in the mouth. FINALLY.

Good thing we have a QB who hates losing.

7 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Ahahahahahahah its fun in bills land. Niagara Falls Ny is a nice little city.. Looks like they are getting ready for a hurricane to come thru. So many boarded up run down houses. 

You ever been to Dorchester or Lowell ***** for brains. Talk about toilets!!!

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Belichick's team is something like 17-0 when playing 1st or 2nd year QBs....Josh ain't a rookie ...and I'm not saying he won't play well...but history shows he'll see things and looks he's never seen before....

10 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I have to imagine you're treading on thin ice on this site. The mods here don't run this place the way other fan boards are run. We like to keep things reasonably respectful, and if I am not mistaken, there is only one poster on this site who is allowed to call others an "idiot."

Yep, he gone. 

Yes, one has to reach 50,000 posts to be considered for the Idiot Pass. Even then, it takes authorized permission from @DC Tom. At 10,000 posts, you can try to get away with referencing Tom ala ‘with appropriate due to @DC Tom, you’re an idiot’ -but don’t misspell or you’ll be Banned.

36 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yep, he gone. 

Yes, one has to reach 50,000 posts to be considered for the Idiot Pass. Even then, it takes authorized permission from @DC Tom. At 10,000 posts, you can try to get away with referencing Tom ala ‘with appropriate due to @DC Tom, you’re an idiot’ -but don’t misspell or you’ll be Banned.

I love this place.