What did YOU do to ensure a Bills win today?

Seasons1992

My new bills shirt from camp is 3-0.  Wore my white shirt to match the team even though I normally wear my blue for home games. 

Also ordered some chicken wings because they sounded delicious last night and couldn't resist. 

Allen has two comebacks when I have eaten chicken. Gonna wait until at least halftime next week to get it because today was stressful. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

I gave my wife a back rub and made her breakfast in bed. Filled up the gas in her car and washed it. Changed the wipers and filled the windshield washer fluid. This probably won't happen again for another 4 months so I hope this had nothing to do with a Bills victory today.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

Spent all day having sex, you asked...

Go Bills!!!

Missed the start of the game thanks to NFL Game Pass, which I accidentally paid extortionate fees to twice (auto renew on an email I don’t use frequently), failing to load for about 20 minutes. When I saw the penalties on three consecutive plays as I compulsively refreshed the box score, I knew the football gods were in our favor. Game Pass magically worked after that drive (was using a  European VPN address from start and have yet to identify a logical reason for the dysfunction). Despite having paid on both accounts as of August, and my account profiles reflecting this, it took 2 browser changes for their systems to recognize this. Monopolies at work..