Sign in to follow this  
Chandler#81

Pats* release Antonio Brown

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

There is no way the NFL could have let Brown get away with sending those texts to anyone let alone a woman who says he sexually harassed her.  Telling one of his friends to look into her, pictures of her children!  NFL still needs to suspend him indefinitely.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I honestly don't even care that i took him as my WR1 in fantasy I'm so happy to see him unemployed it hurts!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Did he really say #doitforme??  LOL

i can’t believe Jim Kelly hasn’t called or visited AB. 

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 17

5 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Surprised. I wonder if AB is about to get hit with a tidal wave and the Pats know about it.

I'm sure its off the field issues and he lied to get a paycheck. He's probably already ruffles some FO feathers and who knows how his attitude has affected teammates. The league may come down on him. 

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

There is no way the NFL could have let Brown sending those texts to anyone let alone a woman who says he sexually harassed her.  Telling one of her friends to look into her, pictures of her children!  NFL still needs to suspend him indefinitely.

I'm still amazed that they didn't suspend him for what he said to Mayock.  That should be added onto this stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I want to say good for them, but I feel like more info must have come to light and they are getting ahead of something 

Robert Kraft has a strict no tolerance policy for sexual misconduct.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 21

The straw that broke the camels back was the two hours he took control of Brady's twitter account last night!😉

If I were Tommy, I'd burn those sheets in the guest bedroom.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Huh. The devil DOES have a soul.

No, but he does know when it's getting too hot for comfort.

I thought I read last week that if the Pats cut him they were on the hook for around $9 million signing bonus they paid him. If thats the case its hilarious that they shelled out that coin for one game! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Sign in to follow this