FOH

Had to look that up on the urban dictionary :lol:

10 hours ago, Iamkrgr said:

Come to BUFFALOOOOO 

- no one

This guy must have CTE or something. 

Schopp wants him still ;)

10 hours ago, ko12010 said:

For anyone confused, this is what is happening w the AB saga. Larry Johnson is 100% on point here. AB was first accused of rape May 20, 2018. Signed by the Pats* September 7, 2019. Span of 68 weeks. 'Rape = 68 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. 68 days since his birthday (July 10). Today's date is 9/20/2019. 9+20+20+19=68. Antonio Tavaris Brown = 263 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. September 20 is the 263rd day of the year.

Ritual in full display. Laugh if you want but these numbers and word values aligning this way is mathematically impossible. 

IMG_4233.PNG

Hi.  Are you insane?

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

16 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Pats spread go down? Maybe Pats by 17 now?

Still 22

11 hours ago, WideNine said:

Wasn't there folks here on the Wall pushing for the Bills to go after this clown?

At least 2 guys who went by the names "Beane" and "McDermott"

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

41B6435D-87E0-4C70-86E6-27059191DD9E.jpeg

This may be my favorite quote of all time......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Locomark said:

This may be my favorite quote of all time......

Makes for an inexpensive Christmas!

31 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Still 22

Surprised it hasn’t gotten larger.  One less unbalanced sort in the mix.

11 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I don’t believe so. They said his bonus money hadn’t been paid and it was a “ Detrimental to the team” clause.

The Pats FO is a lot of things but they aren’t that stupid

How does AB play a game and not be owed his guarantee? Also his detrimental behavior did not include charges being filed. I'm sure the NFLPA will have something to say on this.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

How does AB play a game and not be owed his guarantee?

Patriots.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I hear you. Some athletes really don't care, or were never mentally prepared to get it. In this case, Brown may gave escalated to the point of "I deserve it" It is nothing new, but even though the behaviors fit the personality, they are getting more bizarre. Our culture has become increasingly desensitized to this kind of stuff and will always be fascinated.

Once Brown left the modest setting of Pittsburgh, all of the triggers went off...it was coming.

Like I've been saying all along, I didn't want this guy because of what he pulled in Pgh, because if he could do that there, he could do it anywhere (and he did, in Oakland).  As for this latest stuff, it doesn't surprise me at all.  I figured there was a reason Pgh was so desperate to rid themselves of one of the best WRs in the game and take a massive cap hit in the process.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They did put clauses in the contract, but those are standard and not special to them or him.  they can’t just make the determination themselves that he was detrimental. If they refuse to pay he can file a grievance and fight that through arbritration and they may or may not have to pay the two gtd payments left of 5 mill and 4 mill. Per Albert breer, The 5 mill due on  Monday is a signing bonus and recovering signing bonus money is more difficult, as that is covered under the CBA, not individual contracts. One way to get signing bonus money back is non-disclosure. The reality  is that the burden of proof will be on the Patriots to provide hard evidence that they had no knowledge of the allegations prior to his signing. Most everyone believes Rosenhaus gave belichick a heads up. 

If Rosenhaus told them and can prove he did, they're on the hook for the money.

11 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Pat's should lose a draft pick just for signing this A***hole.

How about a...3rd and 5th?

11 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Have a drink and relax my friend. It's Friday night and the world is yours. 

For me, the whole AB thing has turned into a soap opera and thus lost all appeal. I'll watch TMZ if I want to see celebrity gossip(which I don't). Couldn't care less about the guy's personal life. I'll tune back in if/when he returns to an NFL roster.

image.png.b15fdcf81a9fae2915685b56a24508c3.png

57 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

At least 2 guys who went by the names "Beane" and "McDermott"

Beane inquired and realized it wasn't worth paying him the money he wanted.  Maybe he even learned about this and other incidents at that time.  Hardly "pushing" unlike some (cough, cough) fans.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I've been saying all along, I didn't want this guy because of what he pulled in Pgh.  And if he could do that there, he could do it anywhere (and he did, in Oakland).  As for this latest stuff, it doesn't surprise me at all.

If Rosenhaus told them and can prove he did, they're on the hook for the money.

How about a...3rd and 5th?

image.png.b15fdcf81a9fae2915685b56a24508c3.png

Beane inquired and realized it wasn't worth paying him the money he wanted.  Maybe he even learned about this and other incidents at that time.  Hardly "pushing."

Yeah. Up to that point, things could not have been too weird yet because Beane at least inquired about Brown. Beane obviously sensed something wrong.

14 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Yeah. Up to that point, things could not have been too weird yet because Beane at least inquired about Brown. Beane obviously sensed something wrong.

Again, his public behavior in Pgh was enough to warrant not paying him much, if any, guaranteed money.  Brown wasn't going for that so it make it moot, thankfully.  If Beane learned of the other stuff, it probably wouldn't have happened at any price.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I don’t know if Beane really knew anything. Brown just wasn’t going to sign here anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t know if Beane really knew anything. Brown just wasn’t going to sign here anyway. 

He wasn't going to sign with the Bills because they weren't going to pay him.  If they paid him, he'd have gone there, just like he did with the Raiders.  And I don't doubt Beane found out some things.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That is gold!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

He wasn't going to sign with the Bills because they weren't going to pay him.  If they paid him, he'd have gone there, just like he did with the Raiders.  And I don't doubt Beane found out some things.

I didn’t ever see a guy like Brown signing with Buffalo, and I’m usually the guy who says free agency signings are all about money. Brown wanted attention in a big market. He didn’t even want to play with Raiders once he signed there, so it’s hard for me picture him playing in Buffalo. I love what Beane has done for this team,  but sometimes I think people elevate him to mythical status. Two other GM’s signed Brown before his career came to a likely end. That makes it hard for me to believe that GM’s around the league know too much about the current drama. 

Edited by SirAndrew

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah right. Didn't Brown tell his agent to not bother or something?

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, his public behavior in Pgh was enough to warrant not paying him much, if any, guaranteed money.  Brown wasn't going for that so it make it moot, thankfully.  If Beane learned of the other stuff, it probably wouldn't have happened at any price.

Yes. We now know the rest.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I didn’t ever see a guy like Brown signing with Buffalo, and I’m usually the guy who says free agency signings are all about money. Brown wanted attention in a big market. He didn’t even want to play with Raiders once he signed there, so it’s hard for me picture him playing in Buffalo. 

Benjamin Allbright tweeted that teams, including the Bills, backed-off when they heard his contract demands, plus the need to surrender a pick or picks, so there wasn't a market for him.  It's also possible they knew of his off-field stuff.  Only 1 team was willing to pay him, Oakland, so he signed with them and they got burned for it.