Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They still owe it. It was guaranteed. 

I don’t believe so. They said his bonus money hadn’t been paid and it was a “ Detrimental to the team” clause.

The Pats FO is a lot of things but they aren’t that stupid

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How can you make that guarantee?  

Based on your responses and assertions. You have an aggressive, hostile, egotistic nature that paints an accurate picture of who you are and how you operate. Hostility and

blanket assertions to something you simply just don't know about--which is not a big deal--shows you have a very conditioned mind. If I don't know about something I listen and like to learn about it--I don't dismiss anything outright. Have a good night.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I don’t believe so. They said his bonus money hadn’t been paid and it was a “ Detrimental to the team” clause.

They did put clauses in the contract, but those are standard and not special to them or him.  they can’t just make the determination themselves that he was detrimental. If they refuse to pay he can file a grievance and fight that through arbritration and they may or may not have to pay the two gtd payments left of 5 mill and 4 mill. Per Albert breer, The 5 mill due on  Monday is a signing bonus and recovering signing bonus money is more difficult, as that is covered under the CBA, not individual contracts. One way to get signing bonus money back is non-disclosure. The reality  is that the burden of proof will be on the Patriots to provide hard evidence that they had no knowledge of the allegations prior to his signing. Most everyone believes Rosenhaus gave belichick a heads up. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The first payment is due this coming Monday.  The detrimental to the team clause will need to be decided by an arbitrator if NE refuses to pay and AB demands payment based on the collective bargaining agreement. 

So at this moment- NE is on the hook for the money.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

The first payment is due this coming Monday.  The detrimental to the team clause will need to be decided by an arbitrator if NE refuses to pay and AB demands payment based on the collective bargaining agreement. 

So at this moment- NE is on the hook for the money.

Well, my hope is it is a big ugly mess and the Pats are distracted by it?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

I'll be passing this on to the proper people. 

Have a drink and relax my friend. It's Friday night and the world is yours. 

For me, the whole AB thing has turned into a soap opera and thus lost all appeal. I'll watch TMZ if I want to see celebrity gossip(which I don't). Couldn't care less about the guy's personal life. I'll tune back in if/when he returns to an NFL roster.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Based on your responses and assertions. You have an aggressive, hostile, egotistic nature that paints an accurate picture of who you are and how you operate. Hostility and

blanket assertions to something you simply just don't know about--which is not a big deal--shows you have a very conditioned mind. If I don't know about something I listen and like to learn about it--I don't dismiss anything outright. Have a good night.

According to research, the mind has between 60,000-80,000 thoughts per day.  I’ve lived approximately 13,000 days.  You’re telling me that in my roughly 910,000,000 thoughts...not at least one has been original?  That’s pretty incredible....you’d think I’d get lucky once.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

No wait!

When I was 18, I invented the Snuggie.  I was a poor college student and in the winter I wouldn’t use my heat to save money.  

I went to WalMart and bought a XXL bathrobe ...put it on backwards so I could cover up and have sleeves.  

Then I saw the Snuggie commercial a few years later and saw that it sold over 1,000,000 blankets.  I was so devastated that I started drinking a lot and became a huge Nickelback fan.  Those were some bad years...

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

They did put clauses in the contract, but those are standard and not special to them or him.  they can’t just make the determination themselves that he was detrimental. If they refuse to pay he can file a grievance and fight that through arbritration and they may or may not have to pay the two gtd payments left of 5 mill and 4 mill. Per Albert breer, The 5 mill due on  Monday is a signing bonus and recovering signing bonus money is more difficult, as that is covered under the CBA, not individual contracts. One way to get signing bonus money back is non-disclosure. The reality  is that the burden of proof will be on the Patriots to provide hard evidence that they had no knowledge of the allegations prior to his signing. Most everyone believes Rosenhaus gave belichick a heads up. 

AB better be saving those shekels as his window appears to be closing on further lucrative NFL checks...but then again he’s been saving some already at the expense of many who’ve had to chase him down for nonpayment, so he must be playing 4D chess of his own?

What I just have to shake my head at, from what was written before this woman filed the suit against him, they were working on getting signed a confidential agreement which would have paid her an undisclosed amount of cash in turn for her forgetting this ever happened.  But AB said no at the 11th hour so she sued.  Seems like another example of him just thinking he's bigger than everyone else, he doesn't need to sign this and everything will be fine.  How many millions is he costing himself.  Agents get paid is it 10% of the contract, seems Drew is working overtime for little return on the $$.  Wonder next if he'll be dropping him.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No wait!

When I was 18, I invented the Snuggie.  I was a poor college student and in the winter I wouldn’t use my heat to save money.  

I went to WalMart and bought a XXL bathrobe ...put it on backwards so I could cover up and have sleeves.  

Then I saw the Snuggie commercial a few years later and saw that it sold over 1,000,000 blankets.  I was so devastated that I started drinking a lot and became a huge Nickelback fan.  Those were some bad years...

Sick ending to that story.

3 hours ago, ko12010 said:

For anyone confused, this is what is happening w the AB saga. Larry Johnson is 100% on point here. AB was first accused of rape May 20, 2018. Signed by the Pats* September 7, 2019. Span of 68 weeks. 'Rape = 68 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. 68 days since his birthday (July 10). Today's date is 9/20/2019. 9+20+20+19=68. Antonio Tavaris Brown = 263 in the reverse ordinal numerology cipher. September 20 is the 263rd day of the year.

Ritual in full display. Laugh if you want but these numbers and word values aligning this way is mathematically impossible. 

IMG_4233.PNG

Lol the work of zack the YouTube freak