Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DR,

I'm still chuckling to myself about the image of Candidate Trump being "insulated" in 2016.

Good Lord he was out there 18 hours a day using his big yapper about every subject, big or small.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkExXn7XqsPcbQ29qe9Le

It's really stunning. Which makes me suspect that newbie isn't so new. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

WTF!  I could see this stuff as your wallpaper.  No more using mushrooms from your backyard to make soup for you!  All that aside the AOC stuff is better because at least it is self parody.  Maybe an AOC-Pelosi after hours in DC hookup?

You must watch a  lot of Fox news. They talk about AOC constantly! You are brainwashed 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You must watch a  lot of Fox news. They talk about AOC constantly! You are brainwashed 

That the best ya got?  It has been years since I have watched Fox News.  I know you can't stay on very long as you have to keep checking your E-mails for communiques from Putin and Soros.  Toodles!

Just now, RochesterRob said:

That the best ya got?  It has been years since I have watched Fox News.  I know you can't stay on very long as you have to keep checking your E-mails for communiques from Putin and Soros.  Toodles!

Damn, you know me too well! 

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How does launching an impeachment process -- during an election year when the voters can impeach him in less than 13 months if so moved -- and setting an incredibly dangerous for the future of the republic "claiming the high ground"? 

Really think about that. 

I see how it's viewed that way to leftist partisans -- but to the average American? Including the 63 million plus who voted for Trump, how can this be viewed as anything other than a temper tratrum thrown by a party who has spent three years "resisting" the peaceful transition of power while claiming to be "protecting the country". 

That dog won't hunt outside of voters who have already made up their minds about Trump. 

It certainly does do this, no question. But considering they're the smallest in numbers (despite holding the megaphone), I'm not sure this is a wise strategy for the general election. Let alone the House and Senate races. 

If they run a progressive they lose the EC and popular votes in a landslide. 

That's what's happens.

The country is NOT progressive left, despite the media/globalist hype/conditioning. 

If there is even a party left. If they're annihilated in the House and Senate and Executive, it's going to require several cycles to rebuild the voters' faith.  

And set a dangerous precedent in the process that disenfranchises MILLIONS of voters who have just had the media call them racist nazis for three years. What happens when those people get their votes stolen from them on top of it? Do you think it goes back to normal in this country or gets worse?

It gets much worse, and violent fast.

100% agreement there. The question is who was being set up? Trump or Biden. I suspect the party's true target was Biden -- because they are going to run the progressive gambit you laid out above -- country and party be damned. 

:lol: :beer: 

I don't disagree with anything you've said.  I simply believe the Washington Dems have completely lost touch with the American people.  Between the Russia collusion, the "obstruction" charges and now this.

They're going to hang their hat on a majority of people dislike Trump and claim they tried to stop him and blame partisan politics.  

WRT, dangerous precedent, well, throw it on the pile with the rest of them.  Seriously,  you know this better than anyone, what's one more in all this mess?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, njbuff said:

When is this thing going to die now?

Just like all 10.000 other attempts to bring Trump down have failed miserably.

This is why I'm afraid of what is really going on. Honestly, Obama weaponized the IRS against Republican groups. Nothing came of it. Biden has a crackhead son get a 50k/mo job, and gets the guy investigating the corruption of that crop fired. Nothing. Now, I do think Trump saying this of a political rival is a serious issue, but obvious corruption is also a serious issue which should not be ignored just because of an election... 

34 minutes ago, Paulus said:

This is why I'm afraid of what is really going on. Honestly, Obama weaponized the IRS against Republican groups. Nothing came of it. Biden has a crackhead son get a 50k/mo job, and gets the guy investigating the corruption of that crop fired. Nothing. Now, I do think Trump saying this of a political rival is a serious issue, but obvious corruption is also a serious issue which should not be ignored just because of an election... 

Why not ask them to investigate Joe, surely, no one here in America is going to do it.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I've known Biden is REAL dumb since he got snookered by W on the WMD thing.

Ha ha, that would then include almost all the current PPP from that time period. They deny it now. 

Anyway

IVE UPDATES

House panels subpoena Pompeo for Ukraine-related documents

crop_902019-09-26T174106Z_1089786202_RC1FBB60FEE0_RTRMADP_5_UN-ASSEMBLY.jpg

The fallout continues from an explosive whistleblower complaint about the president’s phone call with Ukraine’s leader. Here’s the latest.

I guess the Trump Administration will just ignore this because testifying would be too dangerous 

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still? I thought you said it fell apart last week? Tomorrow, next week and Three weeks from now it will still be falling apart, right?