Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The WHOLE establishment got their beaks wet in the Ukraine, starting with the US/Soros backed coup in 2014. It exposes a nexus of corruption for, but not limited to:

* Victoria Nuland/Clinton and the neoliberal/neocon establishment

* McCain and his crew

* Romney and his crew

* Kerry, Biden, Obama

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You would think that after embarrassing themselves with the lie-filled Kavanaugh lynching, embarrassing themselves with a lie-filled Russia story and embarrassing themselves over the lie-filled Stormy Daniels nonsense that they would pause for just a moment...just a single moment...to verify everything they were reading before running headlong into yet another embarrassing setback for their party.

All they have to do is just shut up and lay low and 2020 is theirs for the taking.

But no.  More Pelosi. More Shumer. More Schiff. More lies.

Little self awareness.

It amazes me

Oh, look at that. The Ukraine asked for Rudy. Not Trump. 

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story#.XY02ewYDEV8.twitter

Ouch. Another narrative bites the dust: 

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

Gosh what a group group of intellectuals we have here defending our big wet president

Look dude, we disagree on a lot, and we've had our back and forths, both civilly and uncivilly... I like you better than some of the people here cause you use complete sentences... But I gotta ask, why do you come here if the above is your thought? What's the point? 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Uh that first choice lol. 

Gosh what a group group of intellectuals we have here defending our big wet president

I don’t post much, but read often. Instead of engaging the topic at hand using your experience as a point of view, you immediately start in with character attacks and insults and then act with indignation when returned. Then follow it up with a 20 page dissertation on the interpretation of hearsay...all the while insulting the person who was trying to engage you in honest dialogue. I realize it’s tough being a big shot lawyer and it must be exhausting for you filling the pliable minds of the next generation of Top 20 legal experts...try not being such a douchebag.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So how much farther down the nutty rabbit hole will you guys go before you start clawing your way out?

I can't even laugh at this point because it's just how pathetic it is the way you guys are hangin in the Trench with your spray tan President while grenades and live ammunition are going off all around you.

Unbelievable.

Don't worry @Deranged Rhino, if Trump is impeached out of office you get out of the bet on a technicality since none of the Democratic candidates had the actual chance to run against him  :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So how much farther down the nutty rabbit hole will you guys go before you start clawing your way out?

I can't even laugh at this point because it's just how pathetic it is the way you guys are hangin in the Trench with your spray tan President while grenades and live ammunition are going off all around you.

Unbelievable.

Don't worry @Deranged Rhino, if Trump is impeached out of office you get out of the bet on a technicality since none of the Democratic candidates had the actual chance to run against him  :thumbsup:

there is ZERO chance he gets impeached.

ZERO.

Get over it. She lost in 2016. Whoever they run is losing in 2020.

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Unbelievable.

You really don't do well at paying attention to what's actually happening... Regardless of what you think is true or not, if you still think this situation is the smoking gun, it's just your inability to read the media- either side. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Unbelievable.

Do you think it was improper for Joe Biden's son to be on the board of a Natural Gas company in the Ukraine simply because of his access to the Vice President? 

Do you think it was improper of Joe Biden to lobby the Ukraine to open up new natural gas funding right before the above company hired his son?

Honest questions. Do you have a problem with any of the above? Take Trump out of the equation. Just focus on Joe, as VP, using the power of his office to financially benefit his son. Is that not corruption in your mind? Or even the tiniest bit gross?

Just now, DC Tom said:

"Risked his life."  :lol:

It's as though someone's blowing the whistle on the Clintons.

Well... His/Her actions did result in everyone focusing on what Crowdstrike is again... 

53 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Unbelievable.

AFT, NEA?

5 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Me no read!

(ignoring that education tends to lean left)

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Uh that first choice lol. 

This guy gets his ass kicked all day and then provides this meltdown ???

Big time lawyer lmao 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

This guy gets his ass kicked all day and then provides this meltdown ???

Big time lawyer lmao 

Coughlin’s Law: bury the dead, they stink up the joint. 

Coughlin’s other Law: Trolls claiming to be “big time lawyers” practice in their mothers basement. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again I will say it: this situation is screwy.

The complainant is either a lawyer or had one write this document. Seems obvious.  Nobody uses “inter alia” but lawyers. It  reads like some individual got deposed and the transcript was converted into this document — or something like that.  It doesn’t read like a statement as much it does a charging instrument. I suppose the complainant would want to get the allegations presented in a cogent way, but this isn’t the document I was expecting to read. Maybe this is how a normal whistleblower complaint looks, I don’t know. I learned today that the Rose law firm is representing the whistleblower.  I wonder when that representation started.  It would be nice to know who assisted the whistleblower in crafting the complaint. 

But moreso, the complainant takes all of his or her allegations about the phone call from things others told him or her.  Who’s making the conclusion that these acts of the President are worthy of complaining about? The people reporting to the whistleblower, or the whistleblower him/herself?  I think that makes a difference.  It would matter to me so that the right people can be questioned. 

Also, the complaint starts off by alleging that the subject matter in the first part of the document isn’t classified, but then immediately relates the contents of a classified phone conversation. There are elements of the phone call that are almost right, but are misrepresented in the complaint.  By the way, since the complaint alleged facts (the content of the phone call), and now we actually have the facts (the transcript of the phone call) why is anyone focusing on that aspect of the complaint anymore?

Finally, the complaint says straight out that the Ukrainian prosecutor first announced that he was investigating Biden back in January (am I reading that wrong? I read it quickly). How is Trump mentioning some ongoing or previously started investigation during the phone conversation a problem? Where is there an abuse of Presidentail power here?  The complainant tries to tie the ongoing investigation into the phone call, but misrepresented the fact that Trump raised the subject in the phone call.  It was actually the Ukrainian President who mentioned the Biden matter.

Messed up indeed.  This doesn’t look like it is going to be more than a blip for Trump.  It does look like someone threw Biden out with the bathwater to get this complaint/issue to come to light. Almost like they knew the Ukrainian Biden investigation was an inevitability, so they might as well use his eventual downfall to drag Trump down too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3