Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
psaleh

Week 3 - Rooting Interests

Recommended Posts

Great results in Week 2! Of course what matters most is that the Bills win. But here's my first crack at the other Week 3 Rooting Interests (w/ AFC team records in parentheses):

 

Thursday:

- Jaguars (0-2) over Titans (1-1)

 

Sunday Early:

- Bills (2-0) over Cinci (0-2)

- Dallas over Miami (0-2)

- Green Bay over Denver (0-2)

- Falcons over Colts (1-1)

- TOSS-UP: Ravens (2-0) vs Chiefs (2-0)

- Vikings over Oakland (1-1)

- Jets (0-2) over Pats (2-0)

 

Sunday Late:

- TOSS-UP: Texans (1-1) vs Chargers (1-1)

- 49ers over Steelers (0-2)

 

Sunday Night:

- Rams over Cleveland (1-1)

 

Vikings and Rams are both favored and could send the Raiders and Browns both to 1-2. Falcons have a shot at the Colts. 

 

Thoughts on Ravens/Chiefs? Texans/Chargers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

 

They just need to beat each other up.

And if Greg Williams could dial up some dirty hits against the Patriots that would be ideal as well. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd probably root for the Chiefs over the Ravens.  Chiefs are, barring devastating injuries, winning that division.  Ravens still potentially run the risk of Jackson getting hurt and/or figured out.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing has changed much since last week 

 

Jaguars (0-2) over Titans (1-1)

Bills (2-0) over Cinci (0-2)

Falcons over Colts (1-1)

Ravens (2-0) vs Chiefs (2-0)

Vikings over Oakland (1-1)

 

Doesn't matter category 

Jets (0-2) over Pats (2-0)

Dallas over Miami (0-2)

Green Bay over Denver (0-2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want Miami (0-2) over Dallas. Make the Phish work for tanking and kick the Coyboys in the balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I'd probably root for the Chiefs over the Ravens.  Chiefs are, barring devastating injuries, winning that division.  Ravens still potentially run the risk of Jackson getting hurt and/or figured out.

 

Agreed. And for the same reason I'd say Chargers over the Texans. Houston has a very good shot at the division, the Chargers could be a wild card threat (assuming KC steamrolls like I suspect they will). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Ravens and Chiefs are both winning their divisions, so that game really doesn't mean much as far as our playoff chances go.  I think the Texans are winning the South, so I'd like to see them knock off the Chargers, who should definitely be a competitor for a Wildcard.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why shouldn't the bills fans and the fans have higher expectations like winning the division and getting home field advantage instead making excuses for sucking and kissing the New Patriots ASS go Buffalo Bills 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, doubledd67 said:

Why shouldn't the bills fans and the fans have higher expectations like winning the division and getting home field advantage instead making excuses for sucking and kissing the New Patriots ASS go Buffalo Bills 

 

 

Fool me once shame on you 

Fool me 20 times .....  :bag: 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TOboy said:

 

Agreed. And for the same reason I'd say Chargers over the Texans. Houston has a very good shot at the division, the Chargers could be a wild card threat (assuming KC steamrolls like I suspect they will). 

 

I think you mean the opposite.  If KC has division they are not in competition for wild card spot; same with Texans.

If are worried about competiting for home field advantage yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, psaleh said:

Thoughts on Ravens/Chiefs? Texans/Chargers?

 

Ravens and Chiefs likely both win their divisions, so that one probably doesn't matter much.

 

Texans likely win their division, so I'd root for them over the Chargers. Chargers are a wild card contender.

15 minutes ago, doubledd67 said:

Why shouldn't the bills fans and the fans have higher expectations like winning the division and getting home field advantage instead making excuses for sucking and kissing the New Patriots ASS go Buffalo Bills 

 

Because it's not realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, doubledd67 said:

Why shouldn't the bills fans and the fans have higher expectations like winning the division and getting home field advantage instead making excuses for sucking and kissing the New Patriots ASS go Buffalo Bills 

 

 

The Pats** look like a team that could make a run at 14-2 or better and Brady has thirty wins against two or three losses to the Bills in his career.  Show us you can beat the evil empire and we'll start talking about division titles.

 

What's nice is that for the first time in a long time I have some faith that this team can make a run at them.  If not this year, then next.  The McDermott D has held up well against the Pats** for the most part and we have what may be a competent offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, psaleh said:

Great results in Week 2! Of course what matters most is that the Bills win. But here's my first crack at the other Week 3 Rooting Interests (w/ AFC team records in parentheses):

 

Thursday:

- Jaguars (0-2) over Titans (1-1)

 

Sunday Early:

- Bills (2-0) over Cinci (0-2)

- Dallas over Miami (0-2)

- Green Bay over Denver (0-2)

- Falcons over Colts (1-1)

- TOSS-UP: Ravens (2-0) vs Chiefs (2-0)

- Vikings over Oakland (1-1)

- Jets (0-2) over Pats (2-0)

 

Sunday Late:

- TOSS-UP: Texans (1-1) vs Chargers (1-1)

- 49ers over Steelers (0-2)

 

Sunday Night:

- Rams over Cleveland (1-1)

 

Vikings and Rams are both favored and could send the Raiders and Browns both to 1-2. Falcons have a shot at the Colts. 

 

Thoughts on Ravens/Chiefs? Texans/Chargers?

I think we want the Chiefs to win and the Chargers to lose.  I’m about 95% confident KC is winning the AFCW anyway, so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

 

The Pats** look like a team that could make a run at 14-2 or better and Brady has thirty wins against two or three losses to the Bills in his career.  Show us you can beat the evil empire and we'll start talking about division titles.

 

What's nice is that for the first time in a long time I have some faith that this team can make a run at them.  If not this year, then next.  The McDermott D has held up well against the Pats** for the most part and we have what may be a competent offense.

 

The Pats could have a perfect season. They are looking tough as nails. That said, I hope we stomp them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday:

- Jaguars (0-2) over Titans (1-1)

 

Sunday Early:

- Bills (2-0) over Cinci (0-2)

- Dallas over Miami (0-2)

- Green Bay over Denver (0-2)

- Falcons over Colts (1-1)

- TOSS-UP: Ravens (2-0) vs Chiefs (2-0)

- Vikings over Oakland (1-1)

- Jets (0-2) over Pats (2-0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

And if Greg Williams could dial up some dirty hits against the Patriots that would be ideal as well. 

i wonder how long c.j. is out....besides he's gotta wanna make a statement and i hope he does....which also makes me glad we got the win on the road and are playing them here later.

20 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

 

The Pats** look like a team that could make a run at 14-2 or better and Brady has thirty wins against two or three losses to the Bills in his career.  Show us you can beat the evil empire and we'll start talking about division titles.

 

What's nice is that for the first time in a long time I have some faith that this team can make a run at them.  If not this year, then next.  The McDermott D has held up well against the Pats** for the most part and we have what may be a competent offense.

when we play them and gilmore is on brown, that's when i would break out some robert foster on them. would also be nice if duke was brought up.

Edited by billsredneck1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't root for the Jagoffs or the HomeRunThrowForwards.  I want them both to lose.  Badly.  I want Maroon to be "inadvertently" run over on the sidelines.  HEY NIEDERMAYERRRRRRRR!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...