Bills at Giants Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

Wow..Cowher Upset Special..."Giants you cannot lose to the Buffalo Bills at home" as if the Bills are supposed to be a 3-13 team and the Giants are actually good or something...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Wow..Cowher Upset Special..."Giants you cannot lose to the Buffalo Bills at home" as if the Bills are supposed to be a 3-13 team and the Giants are actually good or something...

Well it is the "Upset" special so I'm guessing he doesn't expect it to happen.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Did Bill Cowher ever impress you as being an intelligent person?

He's your classic meathead football guy...and probably still living a little in the past, not doing his research and homework.

I think it's fair to suggest the Bills should have a better season than the Giants this year, so he kind of has that the wrong way around, even if they are at home.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I still don't get why people waste their times watching those USELESS pre-game shows.

That's one benefit of DVR-ing NFL football.  You get a game over in about 2 hours and eliminate all pre-game, in-game, and halftime BS.  Which is a lot of BS to eliminate.

Bills games I have to watch live, however, b/c I'm too excited to wait.

• Like (+1) 2

The NE vs. Miami game is on TV in my market, so I will have that on in the background as I watch Bills online.

I expect Miami to get slaughtered, but will be rooting for them today!  I will die if they find a way to somehow win this game.