Bills at Giants Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

I thought I read somewhere that Shepard was in concussion protocol?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Moonzoo said:

I have zero statistical evidence to prove the observation, but it seems like running back a kick-off is almost always a losing proposition, and so it is better to just take the 25 yard line when possible.  Watching the game last week, it looked like the Bills MIGHT be taking the 25 by letting the ball go, as opposed to running it back short of the 25, risking injury and providing an opportunity for a penalty like blocking in the back.

Looked that way last week, at least without Andre Roberts back there.  "Heels on the goal line let it go into the end zone" seems to be a good strategy.  Conversely, should Hauschka try to kick it really high to the one?

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The word inside the team is that Singletary is following Gore around like his shadow, doing everything he can with him and learning everything he can from him.  Smart move from Singletary.  Sounds like he gets it and is preparing for a lengthy and lucrative NFL career.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

The word inside the team is that Singletary is following Gore around like his shadow, doing everything he can with him and learning everything he can from him.  Smart move from Singletary.  Sounds like he gets it and is preparing for a lengthy and lucrative NFL career.

When you’re a newb with a brain, and Frank Gore is your team mate, that’s what you should be doing, good on Singletary!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Makes more sense than following Shady around! Just sayin' he wasn't much of a role model I hear.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hurl that spheroid down the field, and
Fight, fight, fight!

(may be more appropriate for the Dolphins if Fitzy still starting)

Kroft still inactive, Levi Wallace is a "go"

Only change is Taron Johnson due to injury!

45 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Looks like they are enacting some sort of team travel dress code.  Good!  Most NFL teams look like bums when they travel.

I believe this has always been the case under McD.  It’s a business trip, dress accordingly, is the thought process.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't understand people who add flavors to coffee.

Straight black, and as a retired Navy Master Chief Ive had the same coffee cup for the last 23 years and never washed it once. Some are disgusted, but I think it adds body to a good classic roast.

• Like (+1) 2