Names to watch for the Oct Trade deadline

Give me in order 

Evan Engram

X Howard 

Ngakoue

Minkah

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

...don't see Green in Bflo....pretty sure many of the TBD collegiate ball experts have said the 2020 WR class is"one of THE best in years".....think there are 2 or 3 at 'Bama alone....

• Like (+1) 2

Why would engram be on the trade block?

I’d give up a first for that guy.  Holy crap 

• Like (+1) 4

I doubt the Giants let Engram go as Daniel Jones will need weapons in the passing game when he eventually takes over.  You never know with Gettleman though.

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

3rd year on Rookie deal. Still have final year and the 5th year option. I definitely would give up a 2nd. (Not sure if I would get to a 1st). 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...don't see Green in Bflo....pretty sure many of the TBD collegiate ball experts have said the 2020 WR class is"one of THE best in years".....think there are 2 or 3 at 'Bama alone....

Agreed

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

3rd year on Rookie deal. Still have final year and the 5th year option. I definitely would give up a 2nd. (Not sure if I would get to a 1st). 

Agreed.

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

...why would Shurmur make him expendable if the rook is going to need weapons?......

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think he’s a top 5 TE and would be a mainstay for a long time.   

A 1st is a lot, but there’s maybe 5-8 quality, consistent, game changing TE’s in the league at any given time. 

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why would Shurmur make him expendable if the rook is going to need weapons?......

Gettleman is the GM. Maybe doesn’t fit in their rebuild timeline

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think he’s a top 5 TE and would be a mainstay for a long time.   

A 1st is a lot, but there’s maybe 5-8 quality, consistent, game changing TE’s in the league at any given time. 

Yeah but looking at the Position RIGHT now (might change) I think Bills like what they have in Sweeney and Knox which limits what they would give up to add into the Position Group at the deadline. 

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah but looking at the Position RIGHT now (might change) I think Bills like what they have in Sweeney and Knox which limits what they would give up to add into the Position Group at the deadline. 

It’s crazy to say, but I think this roster is at the point where we can afford to go big to bring in one piece.  

I look at where I expect us to draft and who might be available, and Engram is the better value to me.  

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

...agree....Gettleman?...SMH.....Shurmur?...SMH twice..............

58 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But if Engram was out there the temptation to take DiMarco off the field would be too great!   Can't risk it!

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

They’re ALL going to the patriots! Obviously 

it's part of their master plan.

MINDBLOWN

I'm still not comfortable with the WR's...they need a big guy (aside from the very average Z. Jones, they all look pretty small out there), if Green is available I'd take a look for the right price.

And what is up with Robert Foster?

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

What has Engram done since coming into the league ?... Nothing much.

Granted he has been attempting to catch balls from Eli ...

We can do better.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Engram...heck yeah. We will get a look at him soon enough.

Edited by Rocket94

27 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It’s crazy to say, but I think this roster is at the point where we can afford to go big to bring in one piece.  

I look at where I expect us to draft and who might be available, and Engram is the better value to me.  

I get it. Just trying to think of what Bills would do. I don’t see them giving a 1st for a TE when have two TEs on Roster they just brought in via draft and another via UFA 

Looking like a WR rich draft next year - and its a position of need... so i would think the 1st is off the table entirely.