Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Jets WR Quincy Enunwa out for the season with neck injury

wow, hope he is okay..I really like him as a player. 

Jets may give the Dolphins a run for their money early if Mosely is hurt ..both staring at 0-7 starts

Probably their most talented offensive weapon (based on age, size, speed, and contract) other than Bell.  That's a huuuuge loss.

2nd neck injury. He signed a long term extension in December 

I’ll never forget how he killed us with Fitz on TNF back in the Rex years, Gilmore and Darby couldn’t stop him 

• Like (+1) 7

That sucks, didnt even realize that was the injury he sustained on Sunday.

Decent when healthy, can't stay healthy

It had looked, to me, like a foot, ankle, or hammy... he seemed to be walking oddly when he got up. No love for the Jets, but I like Q.E., respect his game, and hope he is alright. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

It had looked, to me, like a foot, ankle, or hammy... he seemed to be walking oddly when he got up. No love for the Jets, but I like Q.E., respect his game, and hope he is alright. 

I thought it was a knee or something too. Hate neck injuries. 

• Like (+1) 1

That's too bad. I Never like to see any player's career derailed, for any length of time, because of injury. 

• Like (+1) 2

Wow, that's unfortunate for him.

Hopefully he's able to recover fully and not have long-term health issues.

I've dealt with a spine injury, and man, it sucks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wow, hope he is okay..I really like him as a player. 

Jets may give the Dolphins a run for their money early if Mosely is hurt ..both staring at 0-7 starts

Still a lot more talent on the jets O than the fins.  Bell, Crowder, Anderson, they just added Thomas too.  Certainly not ideal though to lose a young guy like enunwa who you just locked up.

They even still have talent on defense.  2 solid safeties, a stout defensive line. 

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Still a lot more talent on the jets O than the fins.  Bell, Crowder, Anderson, they just added Thomas too.  Certainly not ideal though to lose a young guy like enunwa who you just locked up.

They even still have talent on defense.  2 solid safeties, a stout defensive line. 

agree on all that, but damn that schedule is tough,

Browns

@Patriots

@Philly

Dallas

Pats

@Jacksonville

I can cerainly see an 0-7 out of that..and then the epic battle with the 0-7 Dolphins in week 9

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

agree on all that, but damn that schedule is tough,

Browns

@Patriots

@Philly

Dallas

Pats

@Jacksonville

I can cerainly see an 0-7 out of that..and then the epic battle with the 0-7 Dolphins in week 9

Yeah - they did them no favors there.  2 pats games, 2 nfc games, a PO'd browns team.  Who knows with jax and their new QB but i imagine their defense will know how to stop an adam gase offense.

Sucks to see injuries like this, even if it’s a Jets player. Hope he heals up. He is a great player. 

3 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

and now Darnold is down with strep throat

God...all this, after playing the Bills?

I can't wait until we play the Patriots.  :devil:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

God...all this, after playing the Bills?

I can't wait until we play the Patriots.  :devil:

I dunno but...poxy Darnold and Allen exchanging bro hugs on sunday is not what the doctor ordered

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ll never forget how he killed us with Fitz on TNF back in the Rex years, Gilmore and Darby couldn’t stop him 

You mean Gilbert and the other guy?

Sad for him. Great young player. Some guys have all the talent but somehow aren't cut out to play this game. At least he just got paid. Mike Mac, the gift that keeps on giving. 

He’s a really good receiver but he’s never healthy. I was glad they signed him up in the offseason so buffalo had no shot. Sucks for him, especially now that his career is in jeopardy. Hopefully he can recover and play again next season

wow, that is a bummer. I like him as a player and hope he is ok.   Maybe the Jets can get another QB with the #1overall pick next year like the Cardinals did.  Of course they will have competition from the Fish.

Talented player, but one would now have to believe his career is over. Makes me think of A. Williams. I wish a speedy recovery to the young man and a full life outside of football. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

They locked him up way before Free Agency because it was rumored that the Bills had interest