YoloinOhio

Ty Neskhe’s Untold Story: From Behind Bars to the Bills

11 hours ago, Mango said:

This deserved more coverage on the board. Tremendously impressive story. Good for Ty! 

Probably a paywall thing. I know I haven't read it.

I'm confused, I thought Beane and McDermott only want choirboys?

Seriously, that story and how it was written had me enthralled.

Forevermore, my nickname for Ty is "The Bodyguard".

but the veteran was on the field for both touchdown drives, the former professional bodyguard protecting franchise quarterback Josh Allen.

Seems like a natural progression.

“Protect the biggest asset,” Nsekhe says, laughing. “Yeah, why not? It’s like it’s been in my DNA, right?”

Impressive read. It bodes ominously for the people who beat the drums to simply throw other humans away. This is a story that paints the picture of change being very possible...and transformative (to many thousands of people). 

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jason Wolf has done some really good work. He was also the writer of the article about Matt Milano where it detailed his life of simplicity. It was so interesting. 

What a difference since the canning of Bucky and Sully 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bbb said:

What a difference since the canning of Bucky and Sully 

Sully is still Sully, wherever he’s working now. McDermott treats him like a fruit fly. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Great, great read. Wow. I did not realize Ty did hard time. Makes you wonder how many guys fall through the NFL cracks, getting into trouble. Guys like Lawrence Phillips, not that he and Nsekhe are alike in that manner. Seems like TN was just a hustler and LP was a violent dude.  

• Like (+1) 1

So what is this device that gets you free gas?  I did not understand that part of the story.  

Thanks for all the kind words on this piece. I know Jason and our crew really appreciate it.

Credit to Ty for being willing to share this story. He did several interviews with Jason over the last month and a half, including a two hour sitdown two weeks ago that helped fill in a lot of details. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, JoshBarnett said:

Thanks for all the kind words on this piece. I know Jason and our crew really appreciate it.

Credit to Ty for being willing to share this story. He did several interviews with Jason over the last month and a half, including a two hour sitdown two weeks ago that helped fill in a lot of details. 

I cannot thank you enough for getting rid of the vitriol which was making me angry every day reading the sports page (Yes, I still get the real paper) and getting talented writers like Jason.  

• Like (+1) 2

Excellent read about a young man trying to survive when life got in the way and the abyss came calling. The Story hits on themes of accountability, identity, and redemption as Nsekhe perseveres and takes his life back. He is able to transform a near tragic life in to a gift to take with him. Good stuff.

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Excellent read about a young man trying to survive when life got in the way and the abyss came calling. The Story hits on themes of accountability, identity, and redemption as Nsekhe perseveres and takes his life back. He is able to transform a near tragic life in to a gift to take with him. Good stuff.

Nice review!  

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, Rocket94 said:

Thanks...I like stories like that!

Don't we all!  Your remarks were eloquent and very well written. 

Just now, jkeerie said:

The story, though brief, was enough to put us on location with Nsekhe. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Nice review of his review! 

• Like (+1) 1

It looks like the line will be set this way.........

LT Dawkins

LG Spain

C Morse

RG Feliciano 

RT is going to be a rotation between Ford and Nsekhe

Long will be the swing G/C

The other lineman will only see action if there are injuries.

This unit has a chance to go from really bad in 2018 to really good in 2019. I won't rush things though. Let's see how it plays out.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

Antonio Brown's untold future.  "From Pitt to Oak to NE to Behind bars"😎

Don't forget from Florida and Michigan just like judge in case. 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:31 PM, YoloinOhio said:

This is an amazing story because sadly, things almost never work out this way. I am really in his corner and pray that he continues on the right path.

13 hours ago, JoshBarnett said:

Yes, thanks.I could have kept writing about this, because in the end it is a positive story.

Edited by Rocket94