3 what the hell, moments.

MtlBillsFan

- I saw the Bills defense blitzing on 2nd and 11 and dropping Oliver into coverage on 3rd and 11.

- Why Hyde for punt returns?

- 1st quarter ; pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, run... Really?

Bonus ; how difficult would it be to have an over the top camera view for goaline replays?!

Edited by MtlBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The pass to run ratio was a little off in the first half. Once they started getting Singletary involved things opened up big time.

The middle of the Jets oline was very suspect. Not pressuring resulted in a couple of first down for the Jets. Darnold hasn’t shown he can handle the pressure at all. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I actually didn’t mind the constant passing for the first half of the game.  I figure after 20 years of “run, run, pass, punt”, we’re owed another 7,000 passing plays in a row.

Yep, it was nice too see. It's not Dabol s fault they didn't execute. 

Coming out of the half down by only six was great. 

I’m all for being pass happy but today was weird seeing our offense coming out slinging it nonstop. Definitely not used to it and I ain’t mad about it.

And Hyde is probably our most reliable punt returner not named Andre Roberts.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

- I saw the Bills defense blitzing on 2nd and 11 and dropping Oliver into coverage on 3rd and 11.

- Why Hyde for punt returns?

- 1st quarter ; pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, run... Really?

Bonus ; how difficult would it be to have an over the top camera view for goaline replays?!

U need to grow up and realize how NFL teams score points nowadays. 

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The only real WTH moment was Gore starting over Singletary.  I thought Frank was going to occassionally sub in for Devin. The opening drive was perfect up until Dion got beat.

I think Singletary did start. The announcers said he did and I saw him out there early in 1st drive but not first play.

Edit- just watched video of game. Singletary did start

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The only real WTH moment was Gore starting over Singletary.  I thought Frank was going to occassionally sub in for Devin. The opening drive was perfect up until Dion got beat.

Here's to hoping it was a seniority thing and is now long forgotten.   

Oliver in coverage was strange.

Hyde has been a returner off/on since he has been in Buffalo.

All the passing at the beginning of the game felt weird watching it. It was effective. Allen's completion percentage would have been the talk of the first half had it not been for all the turnovers.