Bills (1-0) at Jets (0-1) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm interested in the third turnover because apparently Morse said it was on himself and not Allen.  (going by a reply on that tweet but the play looked like Morse was getting pushed before the ball even got to Allen).

And I know Joe B doesn't like Allen which makes me skeptical.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'm interested in the third turnover because apparently Morse said it was on himself and not Allen.  (going by a reply on that tweet but the play looked like Morse was getting pushed before the ball even got to Allen).

And I know Joe B doesn't like Allen which makes me skeptical.

All true professionals are going to (at least in public) take responsibility for errors. I don't know what really happened. But, I am glad to see Morse taking ownership. I imagine Allen (haven't heard his comments on it) is too. Good teammates.

...and "Mr. Never Miss" chimes in with two cents......

Jason La Canfora

@JasonLaCanfora

If Josh Allen was Nathan Peterman, he'd be yanked at halftime of this game. Another tipped pass. Another turnover. Bills defense doesn't need much from the other side of the ball … but needs a lot more than this

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This. Is. Awesome.

Yes! We could hear the cheering clearly on tv here in Florida. The Mafia has grown! Even Sean acknowledges the fans who traveled.

i thought so too.  it was surprisingly loud whenever the bills had a positive play.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Jason La Canfora

@JasonLaCanfora

If Josh Allen was Nathan Peterman, he'd be yanked at halftime of this game. Another tipped pass. Another turnover. Bills defense doesn't need much from the other side of the ball … but needs a lot more than this

man that was a bad take im guessing he is on record as not liking Allen as a prospect

23 minutes ago, Capco said:

Before the draft I wanted Darnold over Allen. 

Please let me eat crow Josh.   Please.  I will repent for my blasphemous ways.  

I think they both have a lot of potential. I do think after seeing one game (admittedly it is early in the relationship) that Gase may neuter Darnold with his playcalling

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Jason La Canfora

@JasonLaCanfora

What he is saying is true, but cause he is Allen is the saviour and franchise, its ok. 

Cause Bills fans want to BILLieve so bad in Allen, you overlook how bad his first half was. It was Peterman level bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billybob71 said:

man that was a bad take im guessing he is on record as not liking Allen as a prospect

The take is meant to be “hot” but in reality it’s just moot. He’s not Nathan Peterman, who was a 6th round draft pick with a low ceiling. That’s why he wasn’t yanked, Jason. 

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

What he is saying is true, but cause he is Allen is the saviour and franchise, its ok. 

Cause Bills fans want to BILLieve so bad in Allen, you overlook how bad his first half was. It was Peterman level bad. 

what game were you watching? Peterman level bad? cmon man u must be on record as not liking Allen also

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Except for the whole being able to move the ball part outside of the turnovers, sure, I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

It’s ‘true’ that they should have taken their first round 2nd year QB out of the game after a rough first half? LOL

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Um, no, it wasn't.

• Like (+1) 1