Throwback unis for home opener?

YoloinOhio

I am not a fan of this.

1. I wish the Bills also published a uniform schedule, but as of last year, I believe they only announce it from week to week on the ol' Tweeter.

2. I strongly dislike all white at home, particularly for the opener. White is the color of surrender (particularly when going against all black!), and I could be wrong, but I think we traditionally under-perform when wearing it.

3. I think McDermott is behind the recent trend toward white, because it seems there's been a noticeable uptick since he took charge.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I am not a fan of this.

1. I wish the Bills also published a uniform schedule, but as of last year, I believe they only announce it from week to week on the ol' Tweeter.

2. I strongly dislike all white at home, particularly for the opener. White is the color of surrender (particularly when going against all black!), and I could be wrong, but I think we traditionally under-perform when wearing it.

3. I think McDermott is behind the recent trend toward white, because it seems there's been a noticeable uptick since he took charge.

I don't know how everyone else feels... but I'm OK if the Bills wear evening gowns and heels... just so long as they win 10 games.  Go Bills!

Edited by Jamie Mueller
  • Like (+1) 5

I love the throwbacks, but I also love the current uni's. Not a fan of any of those that came in between.

Only thing I will say is that our current uni's are so similar to the throwbacks that I only notice a slight difference. Wish they would have done it more in the 2000's.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I am not a fan of this.

#2 a little dramatic?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

#2 a little dramatic?

Say whaaa? What's dramatic? #2 just expressed an opinion using reasonable language and included a fact (white = surrender) and a reasonable speculation ("I think we traditionally under-perform [when wearing all-white at home]"). I must be missing the drama. That'd be more like...

OMG I HATE the all-white uniforms!! They're SOOOO bad! Worst mistake in Bills history wearing these. We have NO CHANCE going up against a team in all black, come on, whoever decides on the uniforms should be fired for this, at the HOME OPENER of all games!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Say whaaa? What's dramatic? #2 just expressed an opinion using reasonable language and included a fact (white = surrender) and a reasonable speculation ("I think we traditionally under-perform [when wearing all-white at home]"). I must be missing the drama. That'd be more like...

OMG I HATE the all-white uniforms!! They're SOOOO bad! Worst mistake in Bills history wearing these. We have NO CHANCE going up against a team in all black, come on, whoever decides on the uniforms should be fired for this, at the HOME OPENER of all games!!!!

it’s alright, the disparity between us and the Bengals is so great, wearing the surrender outfit might keep the game somewhat interesting until the 3rd quarter!

• Haha (+1) 1