Cant stand Aaron Rodgers.

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The word I would use to describe him is "temperamental." When his head is in the game, he can barely be stopped by physical means. But when he is on one of his melancholy self-pitying kicks that wind up with a position coach or 2 fired, he just doesn't care and it shows. He's entitled to his opinion concerning the Luck incident of course, but I agree he came off not looking good in that moment.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

he wasn't wrong about the colts fans. speak for yourself. don't lump me in with that sort of busch league nonsense 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

he wasn't wrong about the colts fans. speak for yourself. don't lump me in with that sort of busch league nonsense 

its more than that, just the final straw for me. Ive tolerated Rodgers because he is good, now i just dont care and he can pound salt.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm impressed by Rodgers' ability to speak on a wide variety of subjects and not come across like a neanderthal football player.

That said, I completely agree with his assessment of fans who booed Luck.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

And, yet, you, and every other Bills fan, would give their soul to the Devil himself for Rodgers to be the QB, instead of Allen.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I would rather have Tyree Jackson

I wouldn't go that far but rather have Allen thats for sure.

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

And, yet, you, and every other Bills fan, would give their soul to the Devil himself for Rodgers to be the QB, instead of Allen.

NOPE!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

LOL    You stepped in it with this topic 

As a football player I like him.  His personal life ,,,,  who cares 

• Like (+1) 1