ATTN: All our Philly area posters today!

This will mostly be freaks with unattractive bodies, but there will be some hotties in there too!

I'll see if I can find some good pix.

If these two do this sort of thing in their free time for fun, what else might they do!?

2018-9-8-k-paynter-pnbr-10.752.502.s-675

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This will mostly be freaks with unattractive bodies, but there will be some hotties in there too!

I'll see if I can find some good pix.

If these two do this sort of thing in their free time for fun, what else might they do!?

2018-9-8-k-paynter-pnbr-10.752.502.s-675

Drugs most likely. 

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm thinking other things.

These chicks are wild.

My guess is whatever it is, you wouldn't be invited to it if you catch my meaning.

And by the way @ExiledInIllinois, I'm far enough away (and working in a barn) that this would have zero effect on me lol

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

this happened on saturday.  I got onto their mailing list years ago so i could get the intel so i could go check out naked chicks, i've yet to attend one.

Have you seen those turnersville auto ads out your way, with the blonde twins? You know the ones I mean, the moderately hot jersey chicks with the ridiculous jersey accent and spray tans?

They could sell me a car if you catch my meaning

17 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have you seen those turnersville auto ads out your way, with the blonde twins? You know the ones I mean, the moderately hot jersey chicks with the ridiculous jersey accent and spray tans?

They could sell me a car if you catch my meaning

Why I'm thinking about this is beyond my simple noggin' & reasoning.  But I can picture Joe sitting around in Winslow saying: "Holy Moly, I'll buy what they're sellin'!"

1:23-1:50...

? 

And w/my best Romper Room "Magic Mirror"...

I see:

@BringBackFergy 

And I see:

@Cripple Creek 

Definitely: @\GoBillsInDallas/ if I can just get his attention consistently.

@The Poojer (Especially Pooj!)

@ShadyBillsFan

@Mike in Horseheads (For a beancounter, he's going blind & broke... Which is a feat!)

@mead107 (He's writing the check as we speak, from his super-secret bank account he hides from his wife)

And... All the rest of you at home! Saying the same damn thing: "Holy Moly, I'll buy what they're sellin'!"

...But...I DON'T see @Gugny.  He's too WAF for mud wrestling and even the hottest chick on the planet can't pry that bankbook out of his hands!  ...Even if she is sweating, hasn't had sex in three years and they are speeding 55.40 miles per hour with windows all the way down in the Nissan Note whlist transiting the New York State Thurway outside of Upstate BFLo during an August heat wave with the temperature a toasty 105° outside!  Gug simply doesn't break!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why I'm thinking about this is beyond my simple noggin' & reasoning.  But I can picture Joe sitting around in Winslow saying: "Holy Moly, I'll buy what they're sellin'!"

1:23-1:50...

What a bunch of Hippies dancing and running around in the mud having fun!! 

For shame 

• Thank you (+1) 1