Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Over the summer when I was moving, I dropped my couch on my toe.  This was in late May and my toe nail still looks bruised.  I think it's just blood that stuck underneath my toe nail that can't move.  The next day, my entire toe was black and blue.

image.png.04cde18efec7af87ad32730aefeeb459.png

If I never see your toes again, it'll be too soon.

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Over the summer when I was moving, I dropped my couch on my toe.  This was in late May and my toe nail still looks bruised.  I think it's just blood that stuck underneath my toe nail that can't move.  The next day, my entire toe was black and blue.

Shouldn't wear flip flops while moving. Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson.

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This guy is very interested...

image.png.e50f4b6276c1296d27114ad526707e95.png

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Forget your this season predictions @Zerovoltz but you were also the guy who called Deshaun Watson a "one read Quarterback" and predicted he would "never be a top 10 guy". 

Care to revisit those predictions while you are at it?

He's been mysteriously absent the last week. I'm sure he'll be back this one.?

Didn't notice this thread, but if anyone picks their own team to go 19-0 during the season under the BEST of circumstances is an utter moron. 

You have to be a bigger moron if you pick your team to go 16-0 when it's NOT the best of circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1