Peterman 50-yard run! ?

5 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Peterman is an ex-Bill who played historically bad football while he was here. I've read the above posts, and don't see anything worthy of clutching your pearls. Bad players get discussed on these boards all the time, and Peterman literally set records for bad football. Why on Earth should he be off limits?

What does it say about people who relish in someone else's failure?  It is one thing to discuss him and explain some reasons why you don't think he can succeed in the NFL - maybe his arm just isn't NFL caliber, but I think folks that laugh at him and mock him for trying are off base.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

What does it say about people who relish in someone else's failure?  It is one thing to discuss him and explain some reasons why you don't think he can succeed in the NFL - maybe his arm just isn't NFL caliber, but I think folks that laugh at him and mock him for trying are off base.

I don't think they are mocking him for trying (this isn't HS tryouts or the Special Olympics), they are likely mocking the fact that a guy this bad keeps getting paid a ton of money without any need to demonstrate the ability to perform well...in a kid's game.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't think they are mocking him for trying (this isn't HS tryouts or the Special Olympics), they are likely mocking the fact that a guy this bad keeps getting paid a ton of money without any need to demonstrate the ability to perform well...in a kid's game.

I've often wondered why fans worry about or care what a player is paid? it's not like it's money coming from their bank and if a team wants to give a scrub a paycheck, so what.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I've often wondered why fans worry about or care what a player is paid? it's not like it's money coming from their bank and if a team wants to give a scrub a paycheck, so what.

Maybe because the average fan isn't paid so richly to be bad at his or her job.  It's not an unnatural response. 

5 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the dude is so outta his league playing this game. it’s so pathetically funny and sad. 

Kinda bizarre how his and Kelvins best game was the snow game though. I’ll never be able to wrap my mind around that, 

because the defense didnt game plan for not being able to see.

26 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I always thought that at some point, Ralph was going to start ‘passing the hat’.  Maybe hire Mike Collins and Goldie Gardiner to delay kickoff for 5 minutes so fans could make the largest possible donation to bring quality football to WNY and southern Ontario.

19 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I always thought that at some point, Ralph was going to start ‘passing the hat’.  Maybe hire Mike Collins and Goldie Gardiner to delay kickoff for 5 minutes so fans could make the largest possible donation to bring quality football to WNY and southern Ontario.

I get it. those that buy in to the games/merch/ect must feel that hell, if I'm going to invest by god then you sob's don't need to be payin' a scrub like peterman with my hard earned money, you hear me buffalo bills, now get him off the field and cut his ass. I'm tired of you cutting him a check for his lousy play. by god, I work  50 hours a week for peanuts compared to you overpaid nfl players and by god if I don't do a good job, by god my ass is out the door.

meh

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the dude is so outta his league playing this game. it’s so pathetically funny and sad. 

Kinda bizarre how his and Kelvins best game was the snow game though. I’ll never be able to wrap my mind around that, 

Snow made everyone KBs speed to even the playing field.  

Snow slowed the defense down so they couldn't close on Petermans wet noodle arm.  

#PerfectStorm

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

...if I'm going to invest by god then you sob's don't need to be payin' a scrub like peterman with my hard earned money, you hear me buffalo bills, now get him off the field and cut his ass.

Much easier to have this mindset regarding Kelvin Benjamin than Nathan Peterman.  ?

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No less true.

Nope.  This was extensively discussed last year. 

Nope.

Totally false.

He started game 1 of the 2018 preseason against Carolina.

Perhaps you consider Kuechly, Davis, Short, Addison, etc to be backups, but Carolina didn't.

7 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Ed Oliver + 2020 First Rounder for Peterman and Antonio Brown. 

tenor.gif

Gruden won’t do it.....he can’t give up an offensive player for a defensive player. His ego demands he personally appears to be a genius.  No matter HOW stupid it is!