Tom Brady signs extension

CNY315

Part of me thinks that when (if) the Bills ever get good, you want it to be with them beating the Pats and Brady. 

The other part of me thinks, I've been watching this Whiny D Bag of a hall of fame QB roll the AFC East since I was 20.  I'm almost 40, time for him to go.

• Like (+1) 1

Could be relevant combined with his pending FA status in 2020.

For all of his mental acumen, he does not have the ability to drive the ball consistently outside the numbers anymore. The Pats adjusted to that on the fly last year by going heavy on the ground, but with two weeks to prep the Rams had the Pats pretty much contained in the SB. It will be hard for him to keep going if defenses don't have to defend the whole field.

18 minutes ago, Flip Johnson said:

Could be relevant combined with his pending FA status in 2020.

For all of his mental acumen, he does not have the ability to drive the ball consistently outside the numbers anymore. The Pats adjusted to that on the fly last year by going heavy on the ground, but with two weeks to prep the Rams had the Pats pretty much contained in the SB. It will be hard for him to keep going if defenses don't have to defend the whole field.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/why-tom-bradys-new-contract-makes-him-free-agent-next-year-report

He gone after this season.  I know one of his gardeners.  He told me so.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 5 Wide said:

Part of me thinks that when (if) the Bills ever get good, you want it to be with them beating the Pats and Brady. 

The other part of me thinks, I've been watching this Whiny D Bag of a hall of fame QB roll the AFC East since I was 20.  I'm almost 40, time for him to go.

your first sentence reminded me of this scene from "Coming to America":

i think i'm going to call the realtor and act like an interested buyer so i an see the home.  while there, i'll rub my balls on any surface i can reach.  i don't know what this will accomplish, but it seems like the right thing to do.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

i think i'm going to call the realtor and act like an interested buyer so i an see the home.  while there, i'll rub my balls on any surface i can reach.  i don't know what this will accomplish, but it seems like the right thing to do.

You might give Tom Brady hand herpes.  That would likely affect his accuracy ?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/why-tom-bradys-new-contract-makes-him-free-agent-next-year-report

He gone after this season.  I know one of his gardeners.  He told me so.

We can only hope.  Realistically, he will be year by year going forward.  The end is close, though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

I just laughed out loud at work and people are sticking their head in my office asking "what's so funny?" :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You might give Tom Brady hand herpes.  That would likely affect his accuracy ?‍♂️

why end it at his hands?  i plan on going right to the pillows.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

We can only hope.  Realistically, he will be year by year going forward.  The end is close, though.

Sources tell me this is Brady’s last season at the request of Kraft and Belichick.  They are going all-in this season for one more title (and yes Gronk is coming back after TC), and they will tank next season for Trevor Lawrence.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/4/2019 at 3:31 PM, Geo in Pa said:

Mark my words, his Achilles is going to snap any time now, just like Marino. 

I'm holding out hope for a meteor hurtling out of the sky to strike their home opener at halftime, incinerating exposed areas of Gillette Stadium and burying Brady and the Patriots team and staff in an air pocket under the rubble while simultaneously opening a fissure in the Earth's crust under the stadium that contains a portal to Hell releasing demons to torment the survivors and slowly devour their souls leaving them writhing in unending pain and agony.

But, y'know, either/or