Tom Brady signs extension

CNY315

On 8/4/2019 at 7:53 PM, Rocky Landing said:

I think at this point in time, we need to game plan for their O-line as much as for Brady*. Take away Brady’s* protection, and, at 42, he will fall apart. This is why they are relying more, and more on their running game. 

The excellent and enduring run/pass blocking of the Patriots continues to amaze me. It is really helping to preserve Brady.

21 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I just read that Brady's* extension frees up about $5.5 mil in cap space, which puts them in a position to go after Trent Williams, if Washington is willing to trade him. The Pats* O-line could definitely fall to average this season, and that would be very bad for Brady*, and the Pats*. I have to believe that they are actively looking to upgrade that unit. If nothing else, they are thin at depth.

As soon as this author referred to "Roger Goodell’s tyrannical suspension in 2016" for having been caught cheating, I could not read any further.

Did they lose a bunch of guys?

Tom Brady puts Massachusetts home on the market following new deal with Patriots

Brady and Gisele have reportedly been looking at houses in Greenwich, Connecticut and Alpine, New Jersey, according to the New York Post, so it's not totally surprising to see them take the next step in the moving process. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-puts-massachusetts-home-on-the-market-following-new-deal-with-patriots/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why do we care about this? We need to stop obsessing over Brady and the Pats and every single little thing they do. Gives off a whiny baby brother vibe. 

We need to focus on the Bills!

Edited by DJB

14 minutes ago, DJB said:

Why do we care about this? We need to stop obsessing over Brady and the Pats and every single little thing they do. Gives off a whiny baby brother vibe. 

We need to focus on the Bills!

Lighten up Shirley.   Jesus.  

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Exactly and with only a 3 car garage? 

5 bedroom 7 bath 

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tom Brady puts Massachusetts home on the market following new deal with Patriots

Brady and Gisele have reportedly been looking at houses in Greenwich, Connecticut and Alpine, New Jersey, according to the New York Post, so it's not totally surprising to see them take the next step in the moving process. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-puts-massachusetts-home-on-the-market-following-new-deal-with-patriots/

I have family that lives in the lower Hudson Valley.  Strong and reliable rumor has it TB12 has a place in/around Pawling, NY, about an hour north of NYC. Recent purchase, on a golf course, in a high rent district.  I just hope he and Gisele are being careful with their money*.  These young folks can really get all tussled up in the credit card debt if they are not careful. 

*actually, I don't really care. 

• Haha (+1) 3