Tom Brady signs extension

CNY315

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sources tell me this is Brady’s last season at the request of Kraft and Belichick.  They are going all-in this season for one more title (and yes Gronk is coming back after TC), and they will tank next season for Trevor Lawrence.  

I fully believe they will try and get Trevor Lawrence as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Did he write actual size on it?

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

What I think is interesting about this extension is that it was basically a way to get him more money this season and then convert him to a year by year type contract.  The last 2 years void at the end of this season and he can't be tagged.  I was not familiar of any contracts having language stating they can not be tagged, although they are probably out there.  I have a feeling this language will start being built into more and more deals for players who have leverage like Brady.

Yeah, like...

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Oh my god... "Tom Brady signs extension" is a different topic than "Tom Brady puts home on market." Excessive moderation making it difficult to access desired content quickly, again. Did PFT merge all of its recent articles about Brady?

Thank you!!  I hate when we can’t keep all our Tommy threads organized!

20 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I'm guessing one of those garage bays is a pass through to the back parking lot. 

I assumed as much,  though its a spot of a bother no?    especially for guests.  

Breathalizer before you pass through the garage after a party?  of Valet parking only? 

On 8/7/2019 at 7:38 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

hopefully 

?format=1500w

What did I say???

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001039266/article/jarrett-stidham-turning-heads-at-patriots-camp

Jarrett Stidham turning heads at Patriots camp

:o  :lol:  

According to Andrew Callahan of MassLive.com, Stidham's 68-percent completion rate through 10 practices trumps Brady's by 10 notches, a positive sign for the former Auburn star and New England's hopes of finding an eventual heir apparent.

"He's getting more comfortable. He has a live arm, can make any throw. I like Jarrett. It's the National Football League, and he's young," said receiver Phillip Dorsett, who's been with the Pats since 2017. "Coming in here is tough. A lot of stuff gets thrown at you really fast and changes on the move, so you have to be able to adjust. He's doing all right

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 3:31 PM, Geo in Pa said:

Mark my words, his Achilles is going to snap any time now, just like Marino. 

Marino took a BRUTAL beating his last few seasons, as did Montana and Jim Kelly

game isn't the same as it never was