Bills Training Camp Day 7 - 8/1

3 hours ago, CNY315 said:

Wide angle

For all Singletary's detractors, you see that?   Do you see how he effortlessly shakes and bakes and accelerates and gets immediate separation?   His top line speed won't pull away but his quickness and acceleration will allow him to create space to get open or burst through holes.

That was a nasty move, the LB stood no chance in covering him one on one.  He doesn't rely on speed to get open, he relies on his quickness and burst.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Not a huge fan of our “let down day” being when the big cameras are on... 

Maybe they were all distracted because of the national focus.  More thinking about their interviews versus focusing on practice.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will all of this be replayed on NFLN? I had to work :(

My guess is Yes.  They should repeat the airing later 

OR 

you can look at the links of the interviews that I posted 

here 

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.nfl.com/network/trainingcamp

Josh, Frank, Tremaine and Oliver 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CNY315 said:

I completely missed the wire transaction when they picked up Inspector Gadget. Makes sense though, Josh won't be able to jump over him when IG utilizes his spring legs. It's all about Josh learning to protect himself.

• Haha (+1) 4

This is the 2nd clip I’ve watched where Shady was teasing Beasley about his size.

I’m sure he’s just having fun, but personally, I thought Shady came off as kind of a dick in both clips (but it’s hard to really judge without knowing what their relationship is like and how they usually interact, etc.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

This is the 2nd clip I’ve watched where Shady was teasing Beasley about his size.

I’m sure he’s just having fun, but personally, I thought Shady came off as kind of a dick in both clips (but it’s hard to really judge without knowing what their relationship is like and how they usually interact, etc.)

Beasley had a wide open shot at the nut tap move there when Shady was holding the ball out of his reach, but he took the high road.  I'm disappointed in the Beas.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CNY315 said:

Judas Priest sharing QB stats from practice just seems so dumb AND misleading.   Thad Brown has Allen at 8/19 for 72 yards, 5 TD's(!) & 1 INT.  Brown calls out the dropped INT but not the dropped passes - biased much?  All I want to hear from the so called professional "experts" is an overall assessment of Allen's performance.  Given the nature of practice keep the descriptors general and subjective.  Don't insult our intelligence by providing numbers as if they mean anything from a practice.  The coaches must laugh there asses off at this stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

And Coach called (most) his receivers SMURFS  -

JIC    short and blue ...

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Judas Priest sharing QB stats from practice just seems so dumb AND misleading.   Thad Brown has Allen at 8/19 for 72 yards, 5 TD's(!) & 1 INT.  Brown calls out the dropped INT but not the dropped passes - biased much?  All I want to hear from the so called professional "experts" is an overall assessment of Allen's performance.  Given the nature of practice keep the descriptors general and subjective.  Don't insult our intelligence by providing numbers as if they mean anything from a practice.  The coaches must laugh there asses off at this stuff.

I'm telling you, Thad Brown is a bad follow.  I hate it when he is retweeted.  The new guy from ESPN is pretty solid.

• Like (+1) 6