Bills Training Camp Day 7 - 8/1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Now live on NFLN. Billy Buffalo is challenging Andrew Siciliano to a 40 yrd. dash. Just began coverage, yapping about Josh and how Frank Gore isn’t here to back up ANYBODY. We’ll see. Bills  not in pads. Probably too many walking wounded.

They've had four padded practices in a row.  This is going to be a "light" day in preparation for the "show" at The Cap tomorrow night.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Flip Johnson said:

The Bills may keep more RBs than they traditionally have - look at the comparison with their backfield and New England.

McCoy/Sony Michel - feature back

Singletary/Damian Harris - 2019 3rd round pick

Gore/Burkhead - versatile veteran

Yeldon/James White - strictly pass catching back

Dimarco/Develin - FB/Special Teams

Perry/Bolden - Special Teams

Yeah - plus like.. its a position where people get dinged up.  I'm sure they'll use mccloud/mckenzie some games and want something more conventional like yeldon for others.  Always comes down to matchups.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I didn't think there was a way to keep Nsekhe off the field.  Ford to guard is coming up...I feel it.

Yeah - it makes sense too with where he's at.  The struggles sound like theyre coming from speed off the edge, and across his face.  He'd have to deal with less of that inside, and gets to be more physical.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reportedly looked good yesterday when Shady was out ... 

I wonder if he has any trade value. I bet he gets a ton of carries in preseason 

Still not bad at all...impressed with the depth 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Been thinking this was the ‘ticket’ since we Drafted him.

Even if he just ends up being a guard its fine - I honestly can't remember the last time we had a solid RG.  If Spain starts this year and is solid the goal is i guess either extend him, or hope that teller has developed over 2 years enough to take over LG.  

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I love the fact that Oliver is getting all of that one on one time with Kyle. But I agree, I wonder how long he'll stick around without being on the payroll.  Maybe Pegula is paying him a consulting fee.

At a guess, it might be along the lines of a mutual "audition" - the Bills give Kyle a trial run to see how he works as a coach, and Kyle gives coaching a trial run to see how he likes it.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, who doesn't love Tre? :lol: 

Secondly, "it's been a long camp so far"... has it though? It's the 7th practice, not even two full weeks. Not a complaint, just an observation at how much NFL camp life has changed in just a decade. 

Did you miss what he said??  ..  He misses the Misses?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1