Does anyone know if josh allen is top 100?

4 minutes ago, Lafromboise said:

I glimpsed the tv preview of who might be next and they showed darnold and allen. Not sure what day it wad. Couple days ago. Thanks!

The only one of last years QBs Id put in the top 100 without a doubt would be Mayfield.  If the other players feel Allen was a one man show last season I think he  could make bottom 10.  He will definitely get a vote from Barr.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 hour ago, Lafromboise said:

I glimpsed the tv preview of who might be next and they showed darnold and allen. Not sure what day it wad. Couple days ago. Thanks!

Ha. Outside of Buffalo he's considered Bottom 100. All the better to shock them.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Baker Mayfield was placed at number 50.  It's on the NFL.com website.  I seriously doubt Allen or Darnold are on the list.

I’m now convinced that no one actually watched any browns games last year. And who could blame them. 

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

I don't know how Kurt Cousins and Carson Wentz made the list this year, but you can bet that Allen did not. Looks like no Bills at all this time around.

I don’t know about wentz because rarely saw him play last year. But cousins is a joke 

Edited by YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m now convinced that no one actually watched any browns games last year. And who could blame them. 

I don’t know about wentz because rarely saw him play last year. But cousins is a joke 

I think both Wentz and Cousins' seasons fell into the "they played better than their record/stats show." Which is fine, just not top 100 material. With Cousins it's always good pass yds, etc. just coming up short against good teams. Wentz only played like half the season and certainly didn't light it up. 

22 minutes ago, Big C said:

I think both Wentz and Cousins' seasons fell into the "they played better than their record/stats show." Which is fine, just not top 100 material. With Cousins it's always good pass yds, etc. just coming up short against good teams. Wentz only played like half the season and certainly didn't light it up. 

I saw a stat today that Cousins is 5-25 against teams that finish with winning records. That’s horrendous. No idea why he would have been voted top 100, his contract maybe? 

7 hours ago, Lafromboise said:

He’s uh, top 100 in something i’d guess.

little more effort here boys jesus.

8 hours ago, Lafromboise said:

Most national media have him in the bottom tier of the league right now. I've seen him ranked 25-29, which is probably where he belongs until he proves himself. As of right now this looks like one of strongest overall QB groups in NFL history. Pretty much every team has a guy that can win games and with the exception of the Dolphins, Skins, Ravens, and Titans just about everybody else has a guy that's been very good in the past, is very good now, or has legitimate expectations that they will be very good.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Most national media have him in the bottom tier of the league right now. I've seen him ranked 25-29, which is probably where he belongs until he proves himself. As of right now this looks like one of strongest overall QB groups in NFL history. Pretty much every team has a guy that can win games and with the exception of the Dolphins, Skins, Ravens, and Titans just about everybody else has a guy that's been very good in the past, is very good now, or has legitimate expectations that they will be very good.

Actually, Miami has Rosen, the Skins have Haskins, and the Ravens have Jackson, all first round QBs in 2018 or 2019, so they have QBs with "legitimate expections that they will be very good" just as much as the Bills and the Jets.  In fact, Jackson took the Ravens to the playoffs with a 10-6 record in 2018, and the Ravens appear to have retooled their offense to take advantage of his unique abilities and help him succeed.   Tennessee is the only one of the teams that you named that doesn't have a proven starter -- unless you're still waiting on Mariota --  or a promising youngster.   I think you missed that Tampa is still waiting on Winston to play like the #1 overall pick he was several years ago as he hasn't played better than or as consistently as his QB classmate, Mariota.

Edited by SoTier