Adam Schein: Bills are a playoff team

3 hours ago, eball said:

Yep.  Schein isn't a Bills "homer" at all but he knows the league is better when teams like Buffalo are relevant.  This year's optimism is different, though -- he's really not shying away from it at all and has gone out on a limb predicting success.

Micheal Robinson from GMFB really seems to like the Bills this year too.  It feels weird receiving positive attention from national media types.

This little light of mine (OK, OK, OK)
I'm gonna let it schein (Alright, alright, alright)
This little light of mine (OK, OK, OK)
I'm gonna let it schein  (Alright, alright, alright)
This little light of mine (OK, alright, OK)
I'm gonna let it schein  let it schein, let it schein  

(wrong thread?) 

• Haha (+1) 2

This roster is going to be talented and deep, especially on defense. Beane and Co had a great offseason and gave Allen the best possible situation to grow into. He doesn't have to develop into a superstar immediately, this Bills team is good enough to win games where he's not perfect. Offensive line cohesion is pretty much my only real concern, maybe some WR issues but overall there isn't a lot to dislike about the team. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

This roster is going to be talented and deep, especially on defense. Beane and Co had a great offseason and gave Allen the best possible situation to grow into. He doesn't have to develop into a superstar immediately, this Bills team is good enough to win games where he's not perfect. Offensive line cohesion is pretty much my only real concern, maybe some WR issues but overall there isn't a lot to dislike about the team. 

Our QB can't hit 60% of his passes.  We're gonna suck.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

that was part of the joke. But, I mean, i wish I had..... kinda like in fight club when the chick says "I havnt f***** like that since grade school" ?….. in all seriousness I probably would be a lot cooler if I had.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, without a drought said:

He also had great things to say about Darnold, Bell and the Jets.

He may not be as smart as we were beginning to believe.

It's not impossible that the Jets make the playoffs too. There's always the wild card after the Bills win the division.

• Like (+1) 2