Adam Schein: Bills are a playoff team

52 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...certainly it is a work in progress as is tempering his cannon for shorter, softer touch passes.....has sounded to me from TBD camp reports, Yolo's research posts, Astro reports, etc that significant work was put into accuracy and developing a finesse game as well.....

Most QB's get two seasons to show they are a franchise QB these days, this is a big year for Allen.  However, I think the FO and coaching staff have received the respect Pegula was looking for when he let go of Rex.  I believe this means, McDermott + Beane + Allen have a longer timetable to work with, likely 4-5 years.  This only works if Allen shows some improvement and does not regress.

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Playoffs is going to be tough. Kc or La will hold one wildcard spot. That leaves 1 spot for probably 8 teams 

How the hell do any of us know which teams are going to hold the WC spots.

With that said, we also don’t have any idea what type of team Buffalo is going to be.

The only question that has a guaranteed answer to it, for most of the last 18 years anyway, is how many games the Pats are going to win the AFC East by?

And till proven otherwise, that is the only GUARANTEED assumption any one of us can make about the NFL postseason.