Sign in to follow this  
Joe in Winslow

Stone cold lead pipe lock...Bills are a 10 win team.

21 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

now THAT is a good question.

I'm gonna say 3600 22/12 plus 500 and 5 on the ground.

With a top 3 run game I think that’s a lock. 

25 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

now THAT is a good question.

I'm gonna say 3600 22/12 plus 500 and 5 on the ground.

Thats an incredibly realistic stat line honestly

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have at it wet blankets. Prove me wrong.

Wins:

Jets x2, Fish x2, NYG, WAS, CIN, TEN, DEN, BAL.

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

I like your moxy kid.  I'm on board.

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

9 wins for sure.  Worried about game 1 against the Jets and Titans on the road.

I think the Eagles could be a win. 

They'll win one or two that they shouldn't and they'll lose one or two that they shouldn't.  I'm looking for an implosion in Dallas, winning there would be BIG.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I like your moxy kid.  I'm on board.

They'll win one or two that they shouldn't and they'll lose one or two that they shouldn't.  I'm looking for an implosion in Dallas, winning there would be BIG.

We almost always host Thanksgiving and get a pretty good crowd. Fortunately, it’s one of two major meals all year where I’m completely off the hook. (XMas is a repeat meal, and my wife does both.) Uncle Augie may be more drunk than usual this year! WoooHoooo! 

Edited by Augie

36 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Stone cold lead pipe lock...Bills are a 10 win team

I know right. Leave flint drinking water out of this

Posted (edited)

Wins:

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

Bills beat the reanimated corpse of Josh McKown, but not Darnold.

They couldn't take 2 off of Ryan Tannehill.

Those aren't 4 locks this season.....

Edited by Mr. WEO

Wins:

BAL, TEN and DEN all have potential surprise upside.

Emergence of the Bills second year QB for the offense and defense for that matter is everything. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bills beat the reanimated corpse of Josh McKown, but not Darnold.

They couldn't take 2 off of Ryan Tannehill.

Those aren't 4 locks this season.....

Or alternatively they just missed out on sweeping both of them last year.

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

We almost always host Thanksgiving and get a pretty good crowd. Fortunately, it one of two major meals all year where I’m completely off the hook. (XMas is a repeat meal, and my wife does both.) Uncle Augie may be more drunk than usual this year! WoooHoooo! 

I too have virtually nothing to do with Thanksgiving.  I'll prep veges for her, stuff like that, but it's my wife's show.

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Or alternatively they just missed out on sweeping both of them last year.

Then they also just missed out on going 16-0

• Haha (+1) 1

Wins:

Don't see it. 

Too many holes offensively. Still expect them to struggle there for the 3rd consecutive year under McBeane.

Wins:

We might stumble out of the gate vs the Jets but we make it back by dumping the aged Pats week 4.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think we sweep the fish and jets. Got to guess at least a loss of those. But got to expect some wins we wouldn’t expect on paper either 

Jets maybe, Fins no way.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Then they also just missed out on going 16-0

Yes them losing to two teams by a combined 8 points is exactly the same as them not going undefeated that's completely equivalent.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes them losing to two teams by a combined 8 points is exactly the same as them not going undefeated that's completely equivalent.

They couldn't beat Darold.  Tannehill sucks.  Rosen will be tougher to beat I bet.  They aren't locks, is the point.

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I too have virtually nothing to do with Thanksgiving.  I'll prep veges for her, stuff like that, but it's my wife's show.

It’s funny, I have a BIL who is a chemical engineer. Lives in Wisconsin but has two daughters here in ATL. Brilliant guy, but not too smooth with people. He copes by staying busy in the kitchen and being “busy productive”, thereby avoiding a lot of awkward conversation. He always hopes we fall behind. I drink and watch football in the hopes of giving him a better shot at what he craves. I’m a saint in that way! A lock for heaven, I tell you! (Well, except for....all the other stuff.) 

1 hour ago, TPS said:

They're not going to win the Thanksgiving game!?!?

Nationally televised game = automatic loss

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They couldn't beat Darold.  Tannehill sucks.  Rosen will be tougher to beat I bet.  They aren't locks, is the point.

Not sure how anyone who's followed the Bills the past couple decades can think they are locks to beat anyone.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure how anyone who's followed the Bills the past couple decades can think they are locks to beat anyone.

Just saying too much unknown with those 2 teams right now.

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They didn't beat Darnold but it definitely seemed like they could but yes the Jets are definitely potentially a tough opponent though I still think the Bills have improved more this offseason than them.

The Dolphins are a dumpster fire and we've already seen how good Rosen is with a ***** O-line. The only thing that makes me think they might lose one of those is the weird magic that allows them to beat the Patriots occasionally in increasingly ridiculous ways.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wins:

I completely disagree with you.  I got 11 wins bruh!  I haven't been this amped for a Bills season to start in MANY years!

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Really?  Do the Bills have multiple 0-16 seasons wracked up?  No?  Oh, well I guess then they ARE a lock to beat SOMEONE.  Seriously though, do you actually like the Bills or is this like some sort of "I lost a bet and I have to hang out on another NFL team's board and post regularly" kinda thing?  I just don't get why someone would be so active on a team's board when that someone clearly doesn't seem to even like the team in question.  

• Meh 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jets pressure defense 1st game of the season on the road against a team starting 4 new OL. Yeah that might be a lost. I hope not though.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Really?  Do the Bills have multiple 0-16 seasons wracked up?  No?  Oh, well I guess then they ARE a lock to beat SOMEONE.  Seriously though, do you actually like the Bills or is this like some sort of "I lost a bet and I have to hang out on another NFL team's board and post regularly" kinda thing?  I just don't get why someone would be so active on a team's board when that someone clearly doesn't seem to even like the team in question.  

A lock to sweep the Dolphins and Jets?

They split with both teams last year and they went 6-10. 😅 Outside of being an absolute homer, how can anyone say they are a lock to sweep those two teams? 

• Like (+1) 1