Stone cold lead pipe lock...Bills are a 10 win team.

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I think we are an up and down team still. I think the gap between us and most of them is small for the most post. 

Even if you think we are 70% odds to win any of those, that’d make us 7-3 in that 10 game stretch without thinking any team is better than us.

At this point, we have no idea. Surely we will give up a few that look promising, but I also think we can steal one or two. That’s why we play the games, and I can’t wait! 

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have at it wet blankets. Prove me wrong.

Wins:

Jets x2, Fish x2, NYG, WAS, CIN, TEN, DEN, BAL.

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

It could happen but I don’t think it’s a lock

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wins:

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

I like your moxy kid.  I'm on board.

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

9 wins for sure.  Worried about game 1 against the Jets and Titans on the road.

I think the Eagles could be a win. 

They'll win one or two that they shouldn't and they'll lose one or two that they shouldn't.  I'm looking for an implosion in Dallas, winning there would be BIG.

48 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I like your moxy kid.  I'm on board.

They'll win one or two that they shouldn't and they'll lose one or two that they shouldn't.  I'm looking for an implosion in Dallas, winning there would be BIG.

We almost always host Thanksgiving and get a pretty good crowd. Fortunately, it’s one of two major meals all year where I’m completely off the hook. (XMas is a repeat meal, and my wife does both.) Uncle Augie may be more drunk than usual this year! WoooHoooo! 

Edited by Augie

Wins:

Bills beat the reanimated corpse of Josh McKown, but not Darnold.

They couldn't take 2 off of Ryan Tannehill.

Those aren't 4 locks this season.....

Edited by Mr. WEO

Wins:

BAL, TEN and DEN all have potential surprise upside.

Emergence of the Bills second year QB for the offense and defense for that matter is everything. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bills beat the reanimated corpse of Josh McKown, but not Darnold.

They couldn't take 2 off of Ryan Tannehill.

Those aren't 4 locks this season.....

Or alternatively they just missed out on sweeping both of them last year.

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

We almost always host Thanksgiving and get a pretty good crowd. Fortunately, it one of two major meals all year where I’m completely off the hook. (XMas is a repeat meal, and my wife does both.) Uncle Augie may be more drunk than usual this year! WoooHoooo! 

I too have virtually nothing to do with Thanksgiving.  I'll prep veges for her, stuff like that, but it's my wife's show.

Wins:

We might stumble out of the gate vs the Jets but we make it back by dumping the aged Pats week 4.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think we sweep the fish and jets. Got to guess at least a loss of those. But got to expect some wins we wouldn’t expect on paper either 

Jets maybe, Fins no way.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes them losing to two teams by a combined 8 points is exactly the same as them not going undefeated that's completely equivalent.

They couldn't beat Darold.  Tannehill sucks.  Rosen will be tougher to beat I bet.  They aren't locks, is the point.

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I too have virtually nothing to do with Thanksgiving.  I'll prep veges for her, stuff like that, but it's my wife's show.

It’s funny, I have a BIL who is a chemical engineer. Lives in Wisconsin but has two daughters here in ATL. Brilliant guy, but not too smooth with people. He copes by staying busy in the kitchen and being “busy productive”, thereby avoiding a lot of awkward conversation. He always hopes we fall behind. I drink and watch football in the hopes of giving him a better shot at what he craves. I’m a saint in that way! A lock for heaven, I tell you! (Well, except for....all the other stuff.)