Stone cold lead pipe lock...Bills are a 10 win team.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:38 PM, Johnnycage46 said:

This is seriously your argument?  Oh boy.  This 2019 Bills team will win at least 10 games (if not more).  I know that might make you upset/uncomfortable, but my man, just enjoy it and be a fan of the team that you troll.  Just embrace it.  It's so much easier if you go with the flow bruh.  

What I like about your posts is that they’re filled with logical fallacies. You invent arguments people never made and then attack them.

Jesus, man.

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Hard to say on the rushing TDs he doesn't really need to rush too much to get a bunch of them, just when we get the goal line and he sees space he'll probably take it.

I think teams will be looking for it more down there is my thinking. If I am a defensive coordinator game planning against the Bills in the redzone particularly I am not going to let Josh Allen beat me with his legs. I am going to force him to make those tight window anticipatory throws. 

3 hours ago, eanyills said:

What I like about your posts is that they’re filled with logical fallacies. You invent arguments people never made and then attack them.

Jesus, man.

You mean, exactly like you are doing right now?  Also, please don't swear on the boards, it's against the rules.

We already know the defense should be playoff capable. Plus, with a run game by the RBs it should look even better.

This season I think the Bills offense will surprise a lot of folks with a decent passing attack and a punishing run game. Then look at special teams that was so bad last year it alone lost some games. 

The OP says 10 wins are a lock and I see 12 or more wins a big possibility. This year the Bills knock the Patriots off their lofty perch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

We already know the defense should be playoff capable. Plus, with a run game by the RBs it should look even better.

This season I think the Bills offense will surprise a lot of folks with a decent passing attack and a punishing run game. Then look at special teams that was so bad last year it alone lost some games. 

The OP says 10 wins are a lock and I see 12 or more wins a big possibility. This year the Bills knock the Patriots off their lofty perch.

LET'S GO!

8 hours ago, cd1 said:

"for the last two decades" -  you mean when our current QB was THREE YEARS OLD?

When are we finally going to STOP pinning decades of poor performance on NEW regimes? 

The only thing the current team has in common with the old is the team NAME and it's FANS. 

Why not judge our current team (Owners, GM, Coaches, AND Players) based on their successes and failures? 

BTW - Fitz can still embarrass us from way down in MIAMI! 

Thank you for making this point! I get that people have long been frustrated, but as far as I’m concerned the clock starts over with the new owners. They had a bit of a learning curve with the Rex fiasco/heist, but I’m very optimistic about our direction. I don’t want to hear about stuff that happened decades ago. Move on, people! What does TODAY look like? I’m not saying we are there, but this is new. 

On 7/22/2019 at 7:10 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

Have at it wet blankets. Prove me wrong.

Wins:

Jets x2, Fish x2, NYG, WAS, CIN, TEN, DEN, BAL.

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

Las Vegas

13 hours ago, McBean said:

Las Vegas

Last season Vegas had the Chiefs winning 8 1/2 games and saw them taking a small step backwards. Nobody predicted that Mahomes would throw 50 TDs or that the Chiefs would have the #1 offense in the league or end up in the AFC Championship game.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article217926665.html

The 2017 Rams were supposed to be bad, like 28th in the NFL bad!  No way did anyone see them going 11-5 and having he #1 scoring offense in the league. 

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/7/11/15957054/2017-nfl-odds-la-rams-playoffs-no

The 2019 Buffalo Bills are going to shock the NFL world this season. 

• Like (+1) 1