Is this going to far as a Bills fan?

1 minute ago, bobs0108 said:

I used Harry’s for a bit when I was on deployment since they were free. I stopped when I was shaving my head and it took a huge chunk of my scalp and it wouldn’t stop bleeding. So for me Harry’s is trash. 

Sorry to hear that. They are cheaper than the fusion. I only have to shave three days a week!

Harry’s got the Dorco lower grade blades?  Any double edge hobbyist can tell you that isn’t a good thing, maybe worth it with the small change, but saving $$$ can’t be a motivation for everything in life

9 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

I have a beard and haven’t shaved in a while but when I do I use the Dollar Shave Club stuff. However, I will admit I do like mayonnaise and sometimes it is from Kraft. I have been a bad fan. ?

Come on! Hellman's rocks! or Best Foods West of the Mississippi!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I was going to buy Gillette shaving cream, but realized part of my payment would go to the Patriots stadium and slammed it back. on the shelf. Barbasol ftw!

I think you might have to do a somewhat broader research project to determine which products to boycott.

29 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Come on! Hellman's rocks! or Best Foods West of the Mississippi!

Totally agree but in desperate times I am left with with either being slightly more healthy or having mayo on sandwiches and giving money to the Kraft empire. I am weak man when it comes to deli food!

Edited by Leonhart2017
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I was going to buy Gillette shaving cream, but realized part of my payment would go to the Patriots stadium and slammed it back. on the shelf. Barbasol ftw!

Good job Butch. Better yet, go buy some rubber marital aids to throw on the field next time we play the pats! I believe in you

6 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I use a Braun electric.  I have a spot on my chin that catches a safety razor every single time.  If I don't want to bleed every day, I have to go electric.

I used a triple blade for the longest time but i have a oneBlade now and the thing is just awesome. That’s not gillette is it? I dont want to turn in my fan card.

14 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Unfortunately imo Gillette offers the best products for shaving.  I buy it off eBay.

I tried Harry’s and Dollar Shave Club.  Wasn’t impressed.  Their razors cut my face multiple times.  I could understand the OPs apprehension though 

I too am Gillette Sensor Excel for life.