Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills rookie field trip - no Niagara Falls or New Era this year

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Do you suppose there’s a ‘no fly zone’ list of bars, based upon previous sport celebrities’ experiences?

I don't pay attention to that stuff my self, but that's a reasonable possibility.

Shoulda taken them to the Bus and Limo lot.  At least somebody can say they went there this year. 

Makes sense to me.  Introduce them to the people of the city they play for, rather than the city's attractions that they can go see on their own time.

• Like (+1) 1

This is like the most non-memorable 4th grade field trip ever. 

Gross. Sorry Rooks. This a boring look for Buffalo. 

16 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Fire department? Mayors office? They get the itinerary mixed up with the local Cub Scout pack? 

Golly,  that looks like fun !!!

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Fire department? Mayors office? They get the itinerary mixed up with the local Cub Scout pack? 

Yes. Dave and Busters was full of 7 year old who were absolutely faced from the open bar - it got ugly....

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

playing with hoses sounds like fun on a hot day 😆

Not sure about you, but I've been known to have fun playing with a hose on a cold day or two.

On 6/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Buffalo is a beautiful city and there is wayy more than the falls which isn't even buffalo

I like the idea and I bet they had fun! Meeting with firefighters and playing with hoses sounds like fun on a hot day 😆

you said 'playing with hoses sounds like fun' LOL!!!

21 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Not sure about you, but I've been known to have fun playing with a hose on a cold day or two.

you too???

Man. I would have forged a signature to NOT go on this field trip. Sorry coach, Mom doesn't approve.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:42 PM, aceman_16 said:

Hmmm... I think there was a better introduction to the Queen City than the Citizenship in the Community merit badge circuit.

From the picture posted by Oliver, looks like they got to play with the fire hoses - I don't think they let the Cub Scouts do that

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

From the picture posted by Oliver, looks like they got to play with the fire hoses - I don't think they let the Cub Scouts do that

It is impolite to point out flaws on a poster's irrational ranting.

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There is a really inappropriate joke that just came to mind after recent events but I won’t share due to my high klass

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is a really inappropriate joke that just came to mind after recent events but I won’t share due to my high klass

I commend your klass

On 6/20/2019 at 12:12 AM, Warcodered said:

I honestly think it's kind of cool I mean sure they can go to tourist spots but they could do that almost anytime what they can't do is have this sort of interaction with the Mayor's office or Fire department just out of the blue. 

I approve.
 This is not something they would choose to do with time off i might wager ?

If one knew my personal history as youth. you might be surprised how much i dig this interaction. Maybe it is because i am older and wiser ? lol

Will pay off in some way down the road for these guys.

Bills are developing a Family of sorts. Within the Team and the City of Buffalo.

again

I approve

On 6/20/2019 at 10:54 AM, TigerJ said:

I assume they've already checked out the bar scene on their own.

for better or worse, fair assumption.
Plenty of good restaurants and food to be found in Buffalo as well.

Thine body is a temple  ha ha

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Thine body is a temple  ha ha

Yes temple to Dionysus.

I agree the places they visited are wonderful, but I agree a trip on the Maid if the Mist would be fun for them, and the legends could always welcome them at the Anchor Bar/ Duffs, and have to meet Jimbo and Thurmon at the Big Tree.

That picture of them picking hats definitely looks like the New Era store at the HQ on Delaware Ave.

I think the caption is incorrect.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:57 PM, BuffAlone said:

P.S. Byron Brown is a douche

Interesting comment, considering that Brown is a slick-enough politician not to ever display actual personality traits in public. (Which is not a terribly complimentary take.)

So how is he a "douche"? I don't ask in a partisan way at all. His policies don't define his behavior. And "douche" is such a particular term for people who behave a certain way...